PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to know, in one of the planets in the game how big

mattdude
Sep 24, 2006, 09:15 AM
I just wanted to know if any oen can give me a pic of one of the planets size...and is one planet really hard to complete everything on it?

mattdude
Sep 24, 2006, 09:18 AM
oh yah and.....if you can't get me a pic, can you just tell me how many continets are on one planet?

RoninJoku
Sep 24, 2006, 09:20 AM
It's not really set up like that... This isn't the type of game where you really free-explore. Each planet is divided into a couple areas with it's own city and it's own rest points. They do have a map of the worlds, but you can only pick certain areas on the map to travel to.

mattdude
Sep 24, 2006, 09:23 AM
okay, so its kind like......the original PSO, or is it kinda like FFX-2 where you can only go to certain areas?

NeoSakura
Sep 24, 2006, 09:35 AM
Pretty much like that, yea. Just that there aren't really that many places you can visit. At least in offline mode (like 5 missions per planet, more or less). Despite having three planets and one star base, you're very limited in where you can travel. I hope that there are more places to explore in online mode...but that I don't know yet.

AC9breaker
Sep 24, 2006, 09:53 AM
ITS HUEG LIEK XBOBX OLOLOL

Wubbie
Sep 24, 2006, 09:55 AM
AC9 gets my vote for "Post of the Year."

He explained it so perfectly.

mattdude
Sep 24, 2006, 10:02 AM
if any on can get on there game today, and just take a pic and show me it that would be awsome...thanks

solidsolo
Sep 24, 2006, 10:04 AM
ya its just like ff7.... just like it

RoninJoku
Sep 24, 2006, 10:29 AM
If you watch some videos of mission runs... You can often catch a glimpse at the map before the mission begins... Basically you see the map, and you can select which are you want to travel to from the list. Nothing too comprehensive...