PDA

View Full Version : blue burst and psu question

tiki-man
Sep 24, 2006, 04:54 PM
i've seen pictures of characters with wings and shields from blue burst, and i was just wondering if any of these items and weapons would be in psu from blue burst

Tystys
Sep 24, 2006, 05:05 PM
Some items from PSO might make their way into PSU, but right now it's too early to say. You probably saw characters with wings due to the mags they were wearing in PSO. Mags are completely gone, switched with PMs, who actually fight along side you at a certain level instead of just making your character look bad ass, XD.

Banert
Sep 24, 2006, 06:26 PM
Might be, I beleive its already been stated that some of the more popular rares will make a return. As for shields, I'm assuming there will be visible shields again, and I recall seeing a picture of a PSU char wearing samurai armour, so maybe there'll be visible armor as well.

tiki-man
Sep 24, 2006, 06:30 PM
On 2006-09-24 16:26, Banert wrote:
Might be, I beleive its already been stated that some of the more popular rares will make a return. As for shields, I'm assuming there will be visible shields again, and I recall seeing a picture of a PSU char wearing samurai armour, so maybe there'll be visible armor as well.

awesome do you know where i can find the picture with samurai armor

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 24, 2006, 06:37 PM
On 2006-09-24 16:26, Banert wrote:

You mean this: http://www.psupedia.org/images/9/96/Female_Clothes_2.jpg ?

That's not armor, just a type of female costume.

Banert
Sep 24, 2006, 06:44 PM
Nope, it was actual samurai armour, ontop of clothes. (May not have been true, could have been photoshoped or dreamt up by me at 3 am, but im pretty sure it was authentic)