PDA

View Full Version : What is the penalty of death in extra mode?

metatime
Sep 24, 2006, 08:08 PM
Playing only offline, I died in some the new missions but I get revived. Of course I'm not able to read JP, a message popped up. Just curious what it says and what the consequences of dying is.

Ether
Sep 24, 2006, 08:11 PM
If you die without a scape doll, you get a game over

Rizen
Sep 24, 2006, 08:12 PM
Well, if you have a scape doll (if thats what they are called on this one) it brings you back to life. I die plenty of times and get popped up again. If you dont have any its game over. I guess the message just says that you have been revived by blah blah. As far as penalities...I dont think there is any. I had my NPCs die 3 times each in Relics (i think it was) and i managed to get a A ranking still.

Spellbinder
Sep 24, 2006, 08:22 PM
Penalty for Extra Mode: A slap on the wrist, and no desert.

CpwninOBrien
Sep 24, 2006, 08:26 PM
lol a remind that ur a loser for not palying online

Suraku
Sep 24, 2006, 08:37 PM
On 2006-09-24 18:26, CpwninOBrien wrote:

*hands flame suit*

Alexandrious1
Sep 24, 2006, 09:02 PM
On 2006-09-24 18:26, CpwninOBrien wrote:

*Reinforces cpws new flame-suit with kevlar threaded firecloth...*

CpwninOBrien
Sep 24, 2006, 09:06 PM
do u know that it dosn't say that??? if i was sonicteam that's waht id put to get more ppl playing online and giving me more money

Aion_Clyuve
Sep 25, 2006, 11:12 AM
Dude, you're a jackass. There's a reason that some of us aren't playing online. For most of us it's probably because WE CAN'T. You know, we don't make enough money to pay for it or, in my case, we don't have access to high-speed internet or a computer good enough to run PSU to play it online with the dial-up we have, so we're stuck playing PS2 offline mode. So why don't you take you're moronic, condescending attitude and shove it up your rectum buddy.

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 11:17 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif I'm rolling with laughter!

StanleyPain
Sep 25, 2006, 12:11 PM
So how is it handled in the normal game online? Is it like PSO where you drop your meseta and then either have to go back to the hospital or be rezzed?

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 12:14 PM
Apparently it's all taken off from the mission rank the team gets in the end. For an S rank you need some damn good team strategy to stop noobs from dying *I am a NOOB!*
*What did I just say? anyway...*
When you die you lower the rank of the results, meaning you reduce money and job points.

Alisha
Sep 25, 2006, 12:16 PM
if you die online everyone in your team screams at you for sucking and killing the mission rank.

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 12:20 PM
That's why dying is not an option, I haven't even played that's why I'm a noob, haha http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
If you do it on purpose the leader can ban you, if you're the leader people get out of the mission,
Simple! Cost ooooOOO
All weapons keep their basic range.