PDA

View Full Version : What's your party setup going to look like?

Rizen
Sep 24, 2006, 08:52 PM
After playing extra mode on PSU, I decided I will be going online when the english version comes out (hehe my bro can keep the japanese version). Sadly, I loss contact with all my PSO buddies due to a person(s) that I wont mention. So I dont have a party make up of my own. Anyway, I plan on making Human Ranger to either a Protranser or Guntecher if anyone is interested.

I know a lot of you have a group of people you plan on playing with and planning out what classes to play and all that good stuff. So, whats your party group going to look like and why?

CpwninOBrien
Sep 24, 2006, 08:55 PM
i want 3 beasts hunters a newmen fo (hott chick) and a cast ranger with that setup i can pwn with my human hunter duel sabers no problem

Cross
Sep 24, 2006, 08:57 PM
I'm just gonna play by myself because nobody is good enough to hang with me anyway.

Alexandrious1
Sep 24, 2006, 08:57 PM
Ill take anyone long as their is at least 1 force and ranger in group.
Ill be a human hunter usually, dont matter much to me who I party with so long as they dont screw around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-24 19:03 ]</font>

VanHalen
Sep 24, 2006, 09:00 PM
newman hunter (me)
beast hunter
cast/human force
human/cast ranger
newman force
PM or random person

Banert
Sep 24, 2006, 09:02 PM
two hunters, myself (wartechter), a ranger and two forces. Although I'm not going to reject anyone (not like you can, as far as I know anyone can join an active game), that would be the ideal setup imo, even more so if everyone understands their role and does it properly.

Drakon
Sep 24, 2006, 09:03 PM
Well my party's gonna look a little something like this. Cast Ranger (Me), Newman Hunter, Newman Force, Cast Hunter and i'm not sure about my other friend last I heard he was gonna be a Cast not sure if he decided on a job yet. Anyways our party is setup like that so we have all the basics covered. I was gonna be a Beast Hunter, but none of my other friends wanted to be a Ranger and we really needed one.

vg_geek86
Sep 24, 2006, 09:06 PM
Doesnt really matter to me, Im not gonna get picky on party's when playing.

Pengfishh
Sep 24, 2006, 09:13 PM
FUCKING AWESOME THAT'S WHAT!

Booster
Sep 24, 2006, 09:15 PM
On 2006-09-24 18:52, Rizen wrote:
Anyway, I plan on making Human Ranger to either a Protranser or Guntecher if anyone is interested.

Sorry for being ignorant, but what is this whole "Protranser" and "Guntecher" stuff you're talking about?

.//booster

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Booster on 2006-09-24 19:16 ]</font>

Tetsuro
Sep 24, 2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry for being ignorant, but what is this whole "Protranser" and "Guntecher" stuff you're talking about?

.//booster

They are expert classes, here's a link that explains all about them
http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Expert_Classes