PDA

View Full Version : not to sound like a perv but...

ANIMEniac
Sep 25, 2006, 12:15 AM
i take it that the whole "choose your bust size and firmness" for the female chars has been removed from the final version (mentioned in a past issue of EGM). if it is not in the JP version then there is a .0001% chance it will be in the US ver.

LoneVandal
Sep 25, 2006, 12:18 AM
It is still in. Really it is just part of the normal fat / tall slider you had in PSO.

Authenticate
Sep 25, 2006, 12:19 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2467

You can change the size, but not how firm they are. They're pretty nice where they are by default usually, I guess.

ANIMEniac
Sep 25, 2006, 12:34 AM
o ok, thanx 4 the info and link, this will help me to prepair to make my chars in a month ^_^

NeoSakura
Sep 25, 2006, 04:45 AM
Actually that isn't too bad. Imagine some childlike chara with the size of let's say Maya. Now that would look so weird. The way they handled the proportion meter thingy makes a chara look quite...natural. And I find that very important in such a game with tons of ways to customize. In PSO chances were high that charas would look...just wrong in a way, unrealistic.

Miyoko
Sep 25, 2006, 05:32 AM
I never understood why people flipped out about chest-size modifying sliders and such... Breasts are just a normal body part people, don't get yourselves so worked up about it >_o (I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in this thread, but I've seen people get REALLY worked up about it... Ironicly, mostly guys.)

I'd be upset if they removed such a thing. Someone deciding their character should have a large chest shouldn't offend someone, and if it does, you have issues... I say it's a good thing -- Keeps characters looking different, after all.

DrizaSiegmund
Sep 25, 2006, 09:27 AM
On 2006-09-25 03:32, Miyoko wrote:
I never understood why people flipped out about chest-size modifying sliders and such... Breasts are just a normal body part people, don't get yourselves so worked up about it >_o (I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in this thread, but I've seen people get REALLY worked up about it... Ironicly, mostly guys.)

LOL that'd be me!! XD
nah it mostly has to do with the reputation big breasted woman hav had in the past -_-"
When you adjust you char's width, breast size will increase even if it's the slightest width adjustment.. i'm currently having problems with this

Pe-es-oh
Sep 25, 2006, 10:40 AM
Yea i hated those hunewearls with max breast size :| They look ugly.

Atayin
Sep 25, 2006, 10:51 AM
Breasts are one of the much more obvious features of the female body. You don't have to be a perv or even a straight guy to notice them, that's just how it is. They're there. Fact of life.

If the male characters get to customize shoulders, chest, waist and so forth, it only would make sense for female characters to be open to customization as well. I couldn't believe it when people would flip out over the size options in PSO. I found that kind of immature.

The only thing that I would imagine being offensive is if they were allowed to be too big, and/or overly bouncy, but I don't think anything would merit taking away the option to size them alltogether.

ShinMaruku
Sep 25, 2006, 07:32 PM
On 2006-09-25 08:40, Pe-es-oh wrote:
Yea i hated those hunewearls with max breast size :| They look ugly.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5417/dsc02167kd4.jpg
Big boobies are beuatiful XD
- -
Edit: table stretching.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-09-25 18:28 ]</font>

Alielle
Sep 25, 2006, 08:23 PM
Wow, some people have horrible taste.

Anyway it'd be pretty funny if they had a butt or crotch slider for the guy characters.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1817/doaonoesdn4.jpg HOT

Khaly
Sep 25, 2006, 08:26 PM
O_O /agree with ShinMaruku -I think me and him/her are going to be great friends.

Though I believe that most people who desire big breasts are perverts *snickers*, I also believe that they should be customisable, and probably will. I think I heard somewhere, if you wanted bigger breasts, you also get a little fat around your body.

Having big breasts for a female character is like having wide shoulders and big pec muscles in males. Its just cool to have! Whether if it is appealing the male audience or looking strong, it should be able to customised.

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 25, 2006, 08:56 PM
There is really nothing wrong with having the option to change breast size or any other part. As others have said earlier, it's a matter of customization and preference. I'll be honest, I like breasts and it's not really a surprise for most guys to say the same thing. The main reason I'm making a Ranewearl is because of the looks ;o

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 25, 2006, 09:00 PM
On 2006-09-25 18:23, Alielle wrote:
Wow, some people have horrible taste.

Anyway it'd be pretty funny if they had a butt or crotch slider for the guy characters.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1817/doaonoesdn4.jpg HOT

yeah, I agree, Kasumi is definately the best looking chick in DOA, but why did you get a pic of her getting hit? and another really good example of hot big boobed chicks is Maya.

ShinMaruku
Sep 25, 2006, 09:03 PM
ttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/BboyDubC/DSC02375.jpg
HOO BOY she look scared... must be that damn crab...

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:03 PM
I am more than likely never going to make a female character so I'm interested to see the different designs of them. Being a guy, yes I do notice breast, but im not a perv about it (only when it comes to a comical sense). Personally, I enjoy looking at the female proportion all around, not just the breast. If someone wants to have max breasts, good for them; if they want to have small breast, more power to them.