PDA

View Full Version : Will Guardians Colony only have one Mission?

Saner
Sep 25, 2006, 10:12 AM
Linear Line appears to be the only mission for that location.

if that's the case maybe ppl will be on the planets more often than GC, and only come to GC when they are visiting their Room or training/leveling up at LL to be able to survive missions on other planets or something.

I know the colony is not a floating bottle of alien outbreaks but even its size is bound to have several possibilities of other internal threats that must be taken care of besides Linear Line. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

like I had an idea for a mission at Guardian's Colony where you have to go to a lab in the colony where there are reports of machines going haywire and like the lab is like this huge facility with sliding doors and elevators that lead to separate floors, etc. etc. and machine-type enemies are all over the place and stuff and after you clear the mission you discover reason behind the disturbance, which could be like a SEED corrupting the computer a.i. that controlled most of the lab security and stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

but ya, I guess the planets need more missions than Guardian's Colony does, since their terrain provides even more possibilities and types of natural locations.

Dhylec
Sep 25, 2006, 10:30 AM
Saner, are you trying to dig up mission info by chance? ;]

Scirrocco
Sep 25, 2006, 10:31 AM
That would be a pretty cool mission.

Pe-es-oh
Sep 25, 2006, 10:35 AM
I don't think they will add more missions untill psu is released in europe.

baladec
Oct 27, 2006, 10:45 PM
There is actually another area you can go to. After fighting in the first area available from linear line, if you take a right you can access another mission to fight a tougher enemy labeled as a SEED leader. While painfully easy at level 5, all the monsters are level five offering a quicker way to level up.

However other than that I have yet to come across a boss character. I did travel to another planet that offered an area for level 10+ characters, which I struggled through at five but still beat.

All in all it seems that you have to travel from the main station through the easy levels before you can get to the tougher ones. It is quite annoying but I can deal with it as long as I can find some boss fights soon.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2006, 10:49 PM
On 2006-10-27 20:45, baladec wrote:
There is actually another area you can go to. After fighting in the first area available from linear line, if you take a right you can access another mission to fight a tougher enemy labeled as a SEED leader. While painfully easy at level 5, all the monsters are level five offering a quicker way to level up.

Yup, after you finish Linear Line you take the hallway to the "Viewing Area" for the next mission tier.