PDA

View Full Version : questions about characters and accounts

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 12:43 PM
ok i need to know if i can create more than 4 character per accounts if i have more then 1 memory card like i did with pso, so what im saying is when i have 4 chracters can i run a mem card under the same account and create new chars, or does the server side saves elemanting, and one last this is 4 the availuble slots still or is there more now sorry for the ranting

NeoSakura
Sep 25, 2006, 12:45 PM
Wasn't it just four per world per account, no matter what?

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 12:50 PM
i wasnt sure thats y i was asking, cause on pso for gamecube i took all 12 of my characters online on one account

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 12:50 PM
i wasnt sure thats y i was asking, cause on pso for gamecube i took all 12 of my characters online on one account, as well as my friends 7 characters

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 12:52 PM
Apparenlty you can only have 4, since it's all server side now.

NeoSakura
Sep 25, 2006, 12:54 PM
Triple post you mean. ^.~

Well...that's PSO, there you have 12 chara slots. But in PSU you have four. I don't think you can expand that any further, unless you have another set of charas in let's say World 2 or run two accounts. But that would be kinda sily. Imagine the work you had, maintaining 8 charas (maximum you can have on one account). I believe that is more than enough.

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
well you had 4 per memory card in pso, jus wasnt sure what changed, and about the 4per world/ realm do you have to pay to use multiple world/realms

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 01:00 PM
So true, and I think they'll do two worlds, seeing as so many people are gonna play. So keep to 4 for safety, but hope for 8.

NeoSakura
Sep 25, 2006, 01:02 PM
Yea...and if you just want to try some race / job combinations you could always use Extra Mode, instead of sacrificing an online slot. Of course offline play is much easier, but at least you get an idea about how stuffs work.

Well...and I'm afraid I have no clue about that payment stuff. It sure would be nice though if you could use both worlds for the same price. Like let's say in Ragnarok Online back then (Chaos / Loki).

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 01:07 PM
yeah i plan on going through the story mode first to get a feel for the game and so i dont mess much or anything up, but i have like 7 characters ive predesigned already but im just hopeing i can use both worlds

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 01:12 PM
I've heard (well, it's more read...) that if two worlds come up you only pay as for one account, because they are made so that everyone doesn't play on the same one at the same time. Would be silly to pay twice when you can only play on one at a time.

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 01:16 PM
true but ive heard of some games that do that,, but if you had two accounts you'd have to pay even though you could only pay for one at a time lolz just pullin your leg

Scirrocco
Sep 25, 2006, 01:28 PM
Just to be clear, i heard it was 5 per account, not 4. Which is it?

Zarbolord
Sep 25, 2006, 01:32 PM
4. It's always been 4 and groups of four, which makes sense due to the GC restriction. Now I think they've kept to it, I've nver heard of 5 until you mentioned it.

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 01:39 PM
ive heard of 6 player parties is this true in this game?

Kou-Diacyper
Sep 25, 2006, 01:43 PM
That is correct.

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 25, 2006, 01:56 PM
alright sounds good

HienkyakuX
Sep 25, 2006, 09:11 PM
Can I delete an online character if I don't whant it to make a new one? Or I'm bind to that character for life?