PDA

View Full Version : New INFO Soon (Says Clumsy)

xenokai
Sep 25, 2006, 07:19 PM
Recently clumsy posted a responce to this thread http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?p=875981#875981 and confirms about a month before release we will see new info. This is the stuff someone asked clumsy.....

-What will be the Monthly fees (nothing's official yet)?
-Will be a downloadable version of the game in addition to the disk version?
-What areas will be available in the 1st month?
-Since the release time between the JPN and NA version is less than two month (less if you count all the problems that they had), will the updates, contests and special events be at the same time (or near the same time) as Japan?

And this is his Responce.....

Most information releases fall on Marketing/PR and are well beyond my control, even as much as I would like to release the floodgate, I cannot. About a month 'till release, soon all of these questions will be answered.

ProfessorZ
Sep 25, 2006, 07:26 PM
Well its 29 days to release. I WANT SOME DAMN ANSWERS!

ShinMaruku
Sep 25, 2006, 07:34 PM
I don't trust Sega.....

Sotaka0
Sep 25, 2006, 07:46 PM
Eh...
was that really saying we would get answers? It sounded more like a "Soon, when the game is released, we'll ALL be able to see what the answers are."

But I could be wrong.

Zolpner
Sep 25, 2006, 07:49 PM
That's what it sounds like to me..
"It's about a month until release. Soon (as in, in a month..) all the questions will be answered." .. x-X
Monthly fee would be useful to know though..

Kaply
Sep 25, 2006, 08:02 PM
So basically I'm seeing a post reporting new info on a post reporting no new info?

Flamingo99
Sep 25, 2006, 09:04 PM
On 2006-09-25 18:02, Kaply wrote:
So basically I'm seeing a post reporting new info on a post reporting no new info?

Lol

CpwninOBrien
Sep 25, 2006, 09:05 PM
lol funnist post all day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

McLaughlin
Sep 25, 2006, 09:44 PM
On 2006-09-25 17:19, xenokai wrote:
Recently clumsy posted a responce to this thread http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?p=875981#875981 and confirms about a month before release we will see new info. This is the stuff someone asked clumsy.....

-Since the release time between the JPN and NA version is less than two month (less if you count all the problems that they had), will the updates, contests and special events be at the same time (or near the same time) as Japan?

Most information releases fall on Marketing/PR and are well beyond my control, even as much as I would like to release the floodgate, I cannot. About a month 'till release, soon all of these questions will be answered.

He's implying that it's only a month left until the release date, and then we'll know the answers to our questions.

I think you missinterpreted him, Xenokai.

Tystys
Sep 25, 2006, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I still don't get it. It's about a month away till release already....where's our info...

Spectre316
Sep 25, 2006, 10:30 PM
info can i have it plz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif?

xenokai
Sep 25, 2006, 10:35 PM
they can't possible exspect big sales with such little info on the game. Im sure there will be a lot more info before it releases.

Spectre316
Sep 25, 2006, 11:00 PM
info can i have it plz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif?

DraginHikari
Sep 25, 2006, 11:46 PM
Clumsy post simplely as stating due to a request on the forum for more information that he COULDN'T say anything about it due to the fact the Marketing/PR department issue to deal with.

Mewn
Sep 26, 2006, 07:45 AM
On 2006-09-25 20:01, Tystys wrote:
Yeah, I still don't get it. It's about a month away till release already....where's our info...

You're misinterpreting Clumsy, note the comma in between 'release' and 'soon'.

Perhaps a better way of putting it would be 'It's about a month until release, soon your questions will be answered' i.e. questions will be answered at release (or closer to it).

SuSp3cT
Sep 26, 2006, 08:01 AM
The confirmed monthly fee is $9.99/month. A little more then the old days but worth it!

SephYuyX
Sep 26, 2006, 08:06 AM
Hes saying youll find out when the game comes out. But these are stupid questions that we already know..

On 2006-09-25 17:19, xenokai wrote:

10$ a month
Yes, for PC owners.
The same ones JP have access to.
They will be roughly the same time.

Kaply
Sep 26, 2006, 08:11 AM
jp release will have the third planet available before na release, which will it be for the na release?

tomkat492
Sep 26, 2006, 09:15 AM
I think NA version will have everything, well at least 90% of it, by the time it comes out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tomkat492 on 2006-09-26 07:16 ]</font>

qoxolg
Sep 26, 2006, 09:40 AM
there was an interview somehwere on the net (kikizo if I am correct) where they said all the updates would be done simultaniously for all markets...

DraginHikari
Sep 26, 2006, 10:18 AM
Actually the interview with the producer on this site said they would be update within the same time frame as the JP verison... if the first update is one month after release in JP we will recieve ours 1 month from our release and so on.

ayrista
Sep 26, 2006, 01:00 PM
lol, you guys are nuts

Valkayree
Sep 26, 2006, 04:09 PM
I thought the fee was either $8.99 or $9.99 a month, at least on the 360. I'm pretty sure that I saw it under a link posted under a topic on this board a week or so ago, or maybe I'm losing my mind waiting on this game...

Sevenfold
Sep 26, 2006, 04:12 PM
*sigh* useless.

tyler2zelda
Sep 26, 2006, 05:48 PM
This topic is lol.

Varo
Sep 26, 2006, 08:51 PM
On 2006-09-26 06:01, SuSp3cT wrote:
The confirmed monthly fee is $9.99/month. A little more then the old days but worth it!

Source? I believe you, it's just that it alarms me when I have missed something as important as this. I thought I had read everything announced about PSU thus far.