PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Questions about the online aspect

jnblz316
Sep 25, 2006, 07:47 PM
I've been playing on my friends computer with the Extra Mode and I realized that the first couple of missions are kinda short. Now he doesn't have it online yet because he's waiting to get paid this weekend and he already beat story mode. So are the online missions as short as the few I have done? Or do they start out short and get longer as you take higher level missions?

Thanks all

IhateUrHate
Sep 25, 2006, 07:53 PM
i believe they are longer as you continue up the ranks ( C, B or A ranked missions). And it all depends on the type of mission.

GaijinPUnch
Sep 25, 2006, 08:43 PM
A missions rank has nothing to do with it's length... just how tough the enemies are. It's the exact same mission...although there are some random elements. Compared to PSO levels, they are much shorter, but the enemies are tough so it can take a while. As of yet, nothing close to doing Caves or Ruins.

jnblz316
Sep 25, 2006, 10:33 PM
That's definately cool with me. I started doing the level 15 missions and the lengths are not too long and not too short. They are just perfect. The Ruins and Caves in PSO were just too damn long for me lol. Thanks for the info guys. Man I can't wait until the 360 version comes out so I can finally play online with it ^_^

Itsuki
Sep 25, 2006, 11:01 PM
Most of the missions tend to average about 15-20 minutes when of decent level for the mission. At most, they may take 30-35 minutes. But if they're taking 30 minutes, they tend to be not worth it, and you're better off in a lower level mission.

jnblz316
Sep 26, 2006, 04:49 PM
Also does your character level and items save when you quit the game anywhere ala PSO or do you still have to go to town before and after missions to save online?

Thanks

Lazygirl313
Sep 26, 2006, 06:49 PM
The ads say it has 20 dungeons. What exactly does that mean? 20 PSO like levels or something different.

jnblz316
Sep 28, 2006, 04:34 PM
bump