PDA

View Full Version : Character appearence

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 25, 2006, 09:01 PM
I know you can buy new cloths at shops online but are there places where you can change your hairstyle, color and things like this?

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 25, 2006, 09:04 PM
yup, the estee shop, in the 3rd floor of the guardian's colony, the purple store next to the red clothing store. and yeah, you can even do micheal jackson, or the opposite. lol

CpwninOBrien
Sep 25, 2006, 09:04 PM
man my gf is always late changing here hair and stuff last thing i need in psu is girls holding me up cuz they want a knew color http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif also why r ppl still posting in this old PSU forum???

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:05 PM
Yep, you can go get your hair changed as well as it's color. Along with that, you can add accessories to the hairstyle (kinda limited to each type of hair style).

Flamingo99
Sep 25, 2006, 09:06 PM
On 2006-09-25 19:04, Shiroryuu wrote:
yup, the estee shop, in the 3rd floor of the guardian's colony, the purple store next to the red clothing store. and yeah, you can even do micheal jackson, or the opposite. lol

So you can re-proportion your character's body (Micheal Jackson analogy gave me this impression)? What does the Estee Shope limit you from doing?

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:09 PM
On 2006-09-25 19:06, Flamingo99 wrote:
So you can re-proportion your character's body (Micheal Jackson analogy gave me this impression)? What does the Estee Shope limit you from doing?

Sorry to say you cant re-proportion you character (size-wise). I think Shiro meant the whole Michael Jackson black and white thing.

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 25, 2006, 09:12 PM
Does it add new hairstyles or just change from one of the 17 (or something)?

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 25, 2006, 09:12 PM
yup, Rizen said exactly what I meant, you can change your skin color, but not size.

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:13 PM
I believe from the original 17. Prolly more will be added when online comes out.

princejake2
Sep 25, 2006, 09:23 PM
What all can the Estee shop do for Casts?

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:30 PM
Err...I havent really checked it out fully for casts but here is what i can tell you:
I made a humanoid looking one so my helmet choices were cut off. Instead, you are able to choose the same hair and accessory choices as the other races. You can change the color of your armor parts and the under layer of the cast's body.
Oh and cant forget that you can change the skin tone of your cast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-09-25 19:31 ]</font>

Haruka-sama
Sep 25, 2006, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know where I could see pictures of what hair accessories there are?

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:33 PM
Well...theres a youtube video of it...let me find it for you.

Found them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxaycXmU7mg&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtnE4xfJKvM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-09-25 19:35 ]</font>

princejake2
Sep 25, 2006, 09:34 PM
Can you change between helmeted and no? I'm probably going for a pure white cast with the samurai helmet, but I was just wondering. Also, can Casts wear clothes or no? I assume no.

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:38 PM
On 2006-09-25 19:34, princejake2 wrote:
Can you change between helmeted and no? I'm probably going for a pure white cast with the samurai helmet, but I was just wondering. Also, can Casts wear clothes or no? I assume no.

Sadly, from what I saw and heard, you can not switch between being a humaniod and helmeted Cast; One or the other. Casts do not wear clothes. Instead, they wear armor parts that you buy at a seperate shop from the other races. The armor parts are Arms, Torso, and Legs.

princejake2
Sep 25, 2006, 09:39 PM
Damn. My assumptions are correct. Thanks for answering me so quick. Looks like I'll have to make a human to wear those tight trenchcoats.

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:41 PM
lol np, im getting those trenchcoats for my force. my ranger i think i have the outfit i want. I will post it tomorrow.

Haruka-sama
Sep 25, 2006, 09:44 PM
ah, cool, thanks Rizen! I like the pirate eye patch lol

princejake2
Sep 25, 2006, 09:46 PM
Nice. Gotta make sure I see it yeah?

Rizen
Sep 25, 2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah, like that one too. Also, anyone notice the jester hat? I hope they make it so that you can change the color of the headgear...(NIGHTS on the mind). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RamenEater
Sep 28, 2006, 02:58 PM
So many possibilities lol

Umi_Ryu
Sep 28, 2006, 04:41 PM
From what I saw for now, you can't change the accessories' colors, only hair's.

For casts/caseal, if they are human faced they have the same options as humans, newmen and beasts.
i.e. Eyes shapes/color, lips color (for girls at least, I did not tried a man yet), hair style/accessory/color, skin color (except casts can change their main and sub colors)

For "helmeted" casts/caseal, they have the following options :
Change "eye" color (the eye like light(s) on their head), change helmet (not the face part but the one covering the head, like changing from samurai helmet to glass helmet with a brain under) and change body color. (main and sub color)

I hope these questions were not answered before, otherwise, sorry for the useless post. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

Torpid
Sep 28, 2006, 04:55 PM
i wish u cud personalize color schemes for all the clothes. that wud be fresh.

Umi_Ryu
Sep 28, 2006, 05:29 PM
Maybe later, hopefully. Some hats are already suited with some clothes colours. They will probably add some accessories (and maybe hair styles too ?) later and along with new accessories we should have same accessories as we already have but with different colors for suiting other outfits.
The choice is already pretty good for a start, I think Sega will continue the same way.

Torpid
Sep 28, 2006, 07:11 PM
yea, i can agree with that.

Flamingo99
Sep 28, 2006, 07:34 PM
On 2006-09-28 15:29, Umi_Ryu wrote:
Maybe later, hopefully. Some hats are already suited with some clothes colours. They will probably add some accessories (and maybe hair styles too ?) later and along with new accessories we should have same accessories as we already have but with different colors for suiting other outfits.
The choice is already pretty good for a start, I think Sega will continue the same way.

I hope they add new hair styles. Almost all these hair styles for males look like traditional japanese hair styles, with the little pony tail and hair band (the physical object, not a Rock Band) things.