PDA

View Full Version : hunter's license

Israfel
Sep 26, 2006, 04:09 PM
well I'm generally curious and can't find the information anywhere so I apologize in advance about the repeated post if there is one.

When I join PSU, will by Blue Burst hunter's license work or will I have to create two seperate billing accounts for the two?

also, is it possible to pay the monthly fee witha debit (visa) card? I've tried contacting Sega and heard nothing back.

vg_geek86
Sep 26, 2006, 04:17 PM
Im pretty sure it will be 2 seperate accounts.
And yes, it has been confirmed you can use debit.

Israfel
Sep 26, 2006, 04:19 PM
fantastic. thats for the actual help :3

any idea where to find the information about the two accounts? I figured if it was a joint account I'd play both but just psu if it was two seperate

foamcup
Sep 26, 2006, 04:23 PM
You register both through your Sega account, but it's two seperate fees. PSU requires a Guardian License, which is seperate from your Hunter's License.

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: foamcup on 2006-09-26 14:23 ]</font>

BaZ2
Sep 26, 2006, 09:29 PM
I don't understand why on earth they can't link up one fee with all Pso games it's so wrong of them to not do that.

Kyuu
Sep 26, 2006, 09:36 PM
On 2006-09-26 19:29, BaZ2 wrote:

I don't understand why on earth they can't link up one fee with all Pso games it's so wrong of them to not do that.
What exactly is wrong about it? PSU is a seperate game from PSO. I don't see why there wouldn't be a seperate fee. It would be nice if they lumped them all together and we had access to all them for one fee, sure. But just because it'd be nice doesn't mean it's wrong for them not to do it.

Besides, as much as I loved PSO, I can't imagine ever going back to it after PSU. Even having done nothing other than sample the character create and watch other people's movies, PSU is just obviously a major improvement in every way.

RuinedReBirth
Sep 27, 2006, 12:11 AM
I can see why they would merge it, but I can also see why they wouldn't merge. My opinion is that they are going to charge more for a guardians license.

Souppy
Sep 27, 2006, 12:53 AM
On 2006-09-26 14:09, Israfel wrote:
well I'm generally curious and can't find the information anywhere so I apologize in advance about the repeated post if there is one.

When I join PSU, will by Blue Burst hunter's license work or will I have to create two seperate billing accounts for the two?

also, is it possible to pay the monthly fee witha debit (visa) card? I've tried contacting Sega and heard nothing back.

Here are the infos translated from the official PSU website (i'm adding infos at the end)

---

Name: PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE (ファンタシースターユニバース)

Genre: RPG

Corresponding type: PlayStation2/Windows PC/XBOX 360

Sale day: 2006 August 31st (PlayStation2/Windows PC edition)

December sale schedule (XBOX 360 edition)
Price: 6,800 Yen (including tax 7,140 Yen)

ガーディアンズライセンス (utilization right):
With network mode utilization right becomes necessary.

Free period 30 days

Price Utilization right
30 days: 1,260 Yen (including tax)
Automatic operation continuation: 1,050 Yen (including tax)

Means of settlement:
Net cash (30 day utilization right)
Credit card (automatic continuous right)

Free period of XBOX 360 edition, price of ガーディアンズライセンス, means of settlement are undecided.

---

30 days: 1,260 yen = 10.77$US
Automatic: 1,050 yen = 8.97$US

and the 360 edition will lauch Oct 24th in NA and in December for JP...

Maybe they'll change the prices for here but I doubt it. So, I guess you got your infos. I lost what I found about debit card, money, Sega points, net cash and another point system by which JP users could pay with. ;(

Zarbolord
Sep 27, 2006, 01:46 AM
Sounds like automatic is the cheapest way then, hehe...............