PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Buying Gratia

Ryojin
Sep 26, 2006, 07:36 PM
I want a Gratia for my Racaseal. I was wandering what the people who have a Gratia would want for it. If you have one and are willing to trade please let me know what you want for it. Thank you!

Ma_Navu
Sep 26, 2006, 09:20 PM
Just so you know there are only one or two people on BB that have legit Gratia's. Most of the others were all duplicated by a notorious hacker on BB. So, finding a legit one in itself is a hard task; getting it is much more difficult.

Ryojin
Sep 26, 2006, 10:17 PM
Do you know the names of these people so I can keep my eye open for them. Thanks.

CellarDoor
Sep 29, 2006, 04:35 PM
Ichigo, a lv200 HUcast had one. I'm sure there are more than a couple legit ones out there. I know of another player with a legit Gratia, but he's made it clear that it's not for trade so I'll spare his name http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif. If you don't have a Psycho Wand, Handgun:Guld, SJS, or something of that caliber I wouldn't get your hopes up about trading for a legit Gratia.

Good luck though, always wanted one of them for myself.

Mitz
Oct 14, 2006, 12:40 PM
I got mine back from Zael a while ago. I'd trade it but I'd need a lot of stuff cause I really like that shield.