PDA

View Full Version : What Bullets for Hunters & Forces

Jools
Sep 26, 2006, 11:03 PM
Ive got a beast and a newman and I was wondering what bullets are good for their handguns. Was also wondering what bullets are good for forces`s bows. Theres a lot of choice.

Gun experts please reply!

darthplagis
Sep 27, 2006, 12:05 AM
get tham all there are only a few, so i would say if you are going for stripped down bullets & maxed PA (for hunter) light when its released, earth, fire and ice as they counter most of the enemys you face. but if you are just getting hand guns for a side arm and a bow for force as the only bullet using weps then buy them all!

Xenofobia
Sep 27, 2006, 01:20 AM
but if you buy them all wont you get less techs?

Ether
Sep 27, 2006, 01:27 AM
To learn all the techs, you would have to unlearn some of your bullet arts first. As for using bullets as a hunter or force, using them reduces your accuracy a lot, so I'm not sure how useful they'd be. Fire does the most damage so if I had to go with one, that would be it

DurakkenX
Sep 27, 2006, 01:30 AM
if you pick one always pick ice...even against ice enemies it freezes the enemy. Most bosses are fire based as well.
- -
Edit: no need to call names.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-09-27 09:32 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Sep 27, 2006, 01:34 AM
Yeah, but you don't need them all. Some you might prefer to others. Like I will probably take the nosu spells (nosudeega, nosumegid, nosuzonde) and not take megid and deega. It would depend on your strategy. The nosu spells, even though not that powerfull, follow the enemy as long as you keep the button held. Which I find cool. I like all the techs that have to do with button holding (gigrants is another e.g.). So you can choose. And also, I'm gonna add elelemtn that I don't use to the guns. Let's use my character as an example.
Archemedes FO/RAcast in expert mode
Imagine he is in expert. I can learn up to 26 PAs right? Being a FO/RA character, I will most likely depend on debuffing the enemy as a strategy, therefore I will use a Fire rifle and ice dual handguns. As psells I'll use the ones stated above, do I need more? Not really. It'll already make 5 weapons (2 staffs, a wand, dual handguns, rifle) and the PAs left to learn will be 23. You can choose just what you need.

Zarbolord
Sep 27, 2006, 01:39 AM
I suppose it is....
I think I'll make a special spear, just incase I feel like mob control one day. I'll make the 6 elements http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

darthplagis
Sep 27, 2006, 11:19 AM
well 14 techs isnt too bad if you have no mele and all bullets for Hgun and bow (assuming light and dark are relesed as i aint got them in shops yet offline ethan @mid 50's) 2 per element and 2 spare that covers how i play but im a HU so not too good for FO.

Zarbolord
Sep 27, 2006, 11:24 AM
See? The actual 36 top number doesn't need to be reached.... I just though of something, I'll make a new thread on it...