PDA

View Full Version : PSU Japanese Beta

Kio
Sep 27, 2006, 07:00 PM
Hey I got the Japanese beta...online...And i'm trying to make a character and it won't let me put in any characters. Has anyone had this problem and how do I fix it?

Kou-Diacyper
Sep 27, 2006, 07:01 PM
The beta ended a while ago.

Spellbinder
Sep 27, 2006, 07:03 PM
Although the game has officially launched, network problems which followed required the game to fall back into somewhat of a Beta-like state, but ya. It technically is, and technically isn't a Beta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif confusing stuff for sure.

Kio
Sep 27, 2006, 07:03 PM
I downloaded something and its in Japanese, and it won't let me enter a name. Do you need to type in the Japanese characters?

Authenticate
Sep 27, 2006, 07:04 PM
The only way to solve your problem is to build a time machine. I'm not going to tell you how to make one here, since it's illegal, but if you look around on google you should be able to find some schematics.

Kio
Sep 27, 2006, 07:05 PM
So the reason it won't allow me to start a character is because it's already over?

Pinha
Sep 27, 2006, 07:05 PM
The game is hard-protected against piracy.

For one, you need to have an internet connection, even to play in story/offline mode. That might be the first issue.

Secondly, you need a registered account and cdkey. After checking your internet connection, the game will prompt for your username and password, yes, even if you want to play offline.

That must be the problem.

Ether
Sep 27, 2006, 07:06 PM
Even if you managed to enter a name, theres no server to connect to and no offline, its complely pointless

Kio
Sep 27, 2006, 07:07 PM
Well, that sucks...Ah well, 26 more days.

Dhylec
Sep 27, 2006, 07:08 PM
JP PSU beta is long over. Whatever you are trying to play or do isn't legimate or applicable anymore.

Kamica
Sep 27, 2006, 07:11 PM
On 2006-09-27 17:08, Dhylec wrote:
JP PSU beta is long over. Whatever you are trying to play or do isn't legimate or applicable anymore.

Like somebody else said, Sonic Team is considering the whole month of september a beta period. Official service starts up on october1

RuinedReBirth
Sep 27, 2006, 07:21 PM
Haha, I know why. What you have is the CC creation program which I know is about 550MB's, right? =P You need the real game - and it's big...Cheater. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif