PDA

View Full Version : Online play

BeeYee
Sep 27, 2006, 08:59 PM
if you buy a hunters lincense, or whatever, do you have to pay per month even though you didnt play at all that month? becaus my dad wont want me playing too much with school going on as well, so i wont get too much time in for the game. will i still have to pay?

Invisible1122
Sep 27, 2006, 09:01 PM
yes

BeeYee
Sep 27, 2006, 09:04 PM
dang... well that sucks, you still think online is worth it? i get a nice allowance, 70 a month, so i should have no problem, except the fact that i have to pay for my school lunches 2-3$ at the least each day.

Alexandrious1
Sep 27, 2006, 09:57 PM
On 2006-09-27 19:04, BeeYee wrote:
dang... well that sucks, you still think online is worth it? i get a nice allowance, 70 a month, so i should have no problem, except the fact that i have to pay for my school lunches 2-3$ at the least each day.

who needs eatin? I only eat once a day and work 40 hours a week and im fine XD

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 27, 2006, 10:02 PM
It all depends on what you eat and how well you can tolerate hunger. However, I wouldn't recommend skipping lunch at school, since almost everyone finds it hard to pay attention when hungry.

Authenticate
Sep 27, 2006, 10:31 PM
The only thing about my high school was the food. I loved the french fries, chicken tenders, and nacho cheese they had everyday on ala carte. They served other stuff as well, but those were my favorite. Those chicken tenders kicked ass, they weren't the cheapo crappy ones. If it wasn't for those tenders, I would have had no reason to get up in the morning for school. Screw the education, GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN NACHO CHEESE COVERED TENDERS! @_@

Tahldon
Sep 28, 2006, 07:32 AM
Eh well, I wouldn't sacrifice HUNGER for PSU man. Seriously, I'd consider doing some extra odd job and making a little money to pay for it as opposed to starving for a while. You'd feel pretty dumb if someone asked you why you're not buying lunch or whatever and you say "This new game is out.." You'll automatically be deemed loser or something. That's only if you care; however.

Speaking from my viewpoint alone, I love to eat. Food is great. PSU is great too; however, there's a balance.... *rant rant rant*

What I'm trying to say is, just do some extra work, I dunno wash someone's car, walk a dog, mow a lawn, or babysit someone's kid. There's ALWAYS something to do. I'm sure. http://www.angelfire.com/droid/boltz/meg7.bmp

Zabot
Sep 28, 2006, 08:00 AM
i second Tahldon. you shouldnt skip eatin, i mean i did for 2 months lol, but it kinda sucked and i eventually gave up. but yea, try to find somethin small top help, like mow lawns or sumthin for like 5 dollars a peice, i mean if your not payin for the gass LOL, its almost winter here so im going to be shuvling drivways, and im 18 LOL, i also jez got a job.

SephYuyX
Sep 28, 2006, 08:16 AM
Wtf 70$ a month?

Heres a tip that you should learn now.

Pack a lunch at home; buy lunch meat, make a samich, pack some chips and a drink, and maybe a cookie and apple. 10$ a week making your own food is better then spending 3$ a day. Wtf do you get for 3$ anyway? a piece of pizza?

I could be spending 5~8$ a day on lunch, but I pack a lunch and bring it to work with food I buy on the weekends for much less the cost it would cost me to eat out everyday.

Tahldon
Sep 28, 2006, 08:22 AM
On 2006-09-28 06:16, SephirothYuyX wrote:
Wtf 70$ a month?

Heres a tip that you should learn now.

Pack a lunch at home; buy lunch meat, make a samich, pack some chips and a drink, and maybe a cookie and apple. 10$ a week making your own food is better then spending 3$ a day. Wtf do you get for 3$ anyway? a piece of pizza?

I could be spending 5~8$ a day on lunch, but I pack a lunch and bring it to work with food I buy on the weekends for much less the cost it would cost me to eat out everyday.

Yeah, there's actually that too, money management. http://www.angelfire.com/droid/boltz/meg1.bmp

Axel3792
Sep 28, 2006, 08:27 AM
On 2006-09-28 06:16, SephirothYuyX wrote:
make a samich

*lol's about*

Seriously, in high school I skipped out on more sleep and more food than I can remember for PSO.

DO NOT DO IT!! IT WILL SCREW YOU UP!!

Axel3792
Sep 28, 2006, 08:33 AM
Oh an SephirothYuyX, I stole your quote for my sig rofl