PDA

View Full Version : What to do about the sinister and corrupt 'Elitists' in PSU?

Saner
Sep 28, 2006, 02:20 PM
*those who seek to be better than everyone else,

*those who look down on those who are lower levels, or have inferior equipment, or do not know some things about PSU.

*those who judge ppl by their race and class, etc. and dare use the word 'gimped'.

*those who take things too personally on party members and themselves if they failed to get a rank they aimed for.

*those who overanalyze everything and act like they know everything ppl should be doing.

*those who easily get into arguments even for the sake of being 'right' about anything.

etc.

How do you feel about elitists being in PSU?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/ducky.gif

Ether
Sep 28, 2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif

Flamingo99
Sep 28, 2006, 02:21 PM
I don't like elites in any game really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-09-28 12:22 ]</font>

DraginHikari
Sep 28, 2006, 02:23 PM
But it's kinda like Cheaters, you'll always have people who get too big for their own good in a video game.

Rizen
They exist everywhere. And I dont mind them, I tend to ignore them. I actually am friends with alot of elitists and they are cool. I just wish they would love the games they play for the fun of it and not to be the best. (I beat one of them in a SSBM match and they got pissed ><)
Overall just ignore them.

Keeping us on our toes with your daily polls? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Scirrocco
It would be nice to have an /ignore command.

CpwninOBrien
elitists r good joke fodder, like neone else

McLaughlin
Sep 28, 2006, 02:27 PM
/blacklist

Ether
Sep 28, 2006, 02:28 PM
On 2006-09-28 12:23, Scirrocco wrote:
It would be nice to have an /ignore command.

There is a blacklist function, you wont be able to hear anything they say, and they cant join games that you make

Saner
Sep 28, 2006, 02:29 PM
On 2006-09-28 12:23, CpwninOBrien wrote:
elitists r good joke fodder, like neone else

that's the most insulting sig ever... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but back on topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

ya you could blacklist them, ya they can be funny in a way, especially in these games since things like level gaps and 'needing high levels to help do almost everything' is nonexistant. plus the battle system gives the player enough control to survive any situation by themselves, even if they are 5 levels too low. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

There is a blacklist function, you wont be able to hear anything they say, and they cant join games that you make

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sprite.gif

doesn't that work the other way around too? like if you try to join a party with friends but that person blacklisted is in it too, you can't join it, right?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pizza.gif

hmm ppl might in fact abuse blacklisting to block ppl from joining a party, and then ppl will be wondering who has their friend blacklisted and everyone says it's not them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-09-28 12:32 ]</font>

zofia
Sep 28, 2006, 02:44 PM
I just ignore elitists in games.

I'll end up playing so much PSU that, eventually, I'll have an 'elite level' character; one that can handle anything. But I hope I never get an 'elitist attitude'!

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 28, 2006, 02:47 PM
I think it'll balance itself out. Those who have a really crappy attitude toward others will find themselves without a bountiful supply of teammates.

TheStoicOne
Sep 28, 2006, 02:49 PM
I think elitists don't really exist in PSU. I n reality won't we all be elitists?

Knownoes
Sep 28, 2006, 02:54 PM
Elitist people are just funny more than enything else. Most think that because they've pumped enough hours into a game or played since the DC days that they are somehow better than everyone else.

That said, I'm elitist myself, and I have played since the DC ver1 days. And I am better than you all. And anyone that has a problem can kiss my ass.

<3

Saner
Sep 28, 2006, 03:11 PM
that's rather going off the deep end. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/frenchfries.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif

DizzyDi
Sep 28, 2006, 03:21 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/MixMasterMark/FKL%20STUFF/supereltic.jpg

Calibur
Sep 28, 2006, 03:23 PM
On 2006-09-28 12:49, TheStoicOne wrote:
I think elitists don't really exist in PSU.

These boards are full of them....just wait...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calibur on 2006-09-28 13:25 ]</font>

PrinceRhys
Sep 28, 2006, 03:36 PM
"Elitists" may feel they are better than others because they are good at the game, but in the grand scope of things, it is just a game and there is nothing to really feel arogant about. Okay, so you've chosen to put 20K hours into a game and unlocked every little secret and facet of the game instead of having an offline life. When the servers are cut off however many years from now, you will be level one for the next game just like everyone else.

VR_Pilot
Sep 28, 2006, 04:24 PM
I admit I'm a bit in the "seek to be better than everyone else" catergory, but in a completely positive way. I'm very competitive, and I like being no. 1, but I will NEVER look down on anyone who isn't on "my level". I always tell myself: "you were a newbie once too".

I play by the XBL Pro code: Play Clean, Play Hard, Play to Win.
Surely there's nothing wrong with that.

Natrokos
Sep 28, 2006, 04:38 PM
I will wear an entire body suit made out of kryptonite....That'll keep 'em away (Superman too.)

AC9breaker
Sep 28, 2006, 04:44 PM
We don't have to do anything, seems like most of them are staying on the JP servers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

fireant
Sep 28, 2006, 04:57 PM
I just want ot have a good time they can go somewere else if they dont like the way I play

Losodo1976
Sep 28, 2006, 05:32 PM
Elitists? Lmao... The only elite status individuals are the ones who made the game... Anyone who thinks they are super-cool because they have progressed far into a video game need to get out more... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

PrinceRhys
Sep 28, 2006, 05:35 PM
My point exactly.

Niki
Sep 28, 2006, 06:08 PM
I plan on abusing the hell out of my blacklist, and not on the 'elitists'...

Alexandrious1
Sep 28, 2006, 07:45 PM
Ive been and hung out with elitists and their guilds for bout 9 years, I know how they tick, why they tick that way and how to manipulate their minds until either they redeem themselves and look at the error of their ways, or just make themselves look even more pathetic.

I will be doing the same practices if I have to in PSU, although thankfully due to the lack of a team/clan/guild system, their will be very few elitists, hopefully.

Natrokos
Sep 28, 2006, 07:52 PM
I've been playing mmo's for 8 years and i've always partied with basically anyone who wanted to party. Whether you are on top or not you should never forget what you started as.

But I agree that without a proper guild system (someone will find a way) the number of stereotypical elitists should be low.

kazuma56
Sep 28, 2006, 08:02 PM
I'm probably borderline elistist, I have been playing PSO since the DC days so when someone says something stupid I have to make them look stupid because if they spread their illogical ideas, more and more newcomers will adopt them so cutting it off early is a good thing (imo).

I don't look down on anyone though, I DO it to my brother and vise-versa but thats commonplace.

Alexandrious1
Sep 28, 2006, 09:23 PM
On 2006-09-28 17:52, Natrokos wrote:
I've been playing mmo's for 8 years and i've always partied with basically anyone who wanted to party. Whether you are on top or not you should never forget what you started as.

But I agree that without a proper guild system (someone will find a way) the number of stereotypical elitists should be low.

And yet most elitists will forget what they started as, or claim they never were noobs in the first place *which in reality is hilarious when you find someone who makes this claim*

Ill be sure to try to redeem those who follow that dark path, or set them up for a fall. And will recieve a blacklist from me and all my friends as well if I cannot redeem them.

I dont party with everyone, I try to avoid unredeemable elitists, and cheaters, as best as possible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-28 19:25 ]</font>

Deprimenthia
Sep 28, 2006, 09:33 PM
Haha. I am an elitist when it comes to music, yeah. But video games? Nah.

Music > Video games in terms of life changing values. In video games...there really is nothing to be elitist about.

kazuma56
Sep 28, 2006, 11:21 PM
Well video games... in this case, MMOG's or ORPGs are more or less interactive chatrooms, and as such, lives can be "changed" through it, be it bad (becoming addicted, neglecting something etc) or good (met a good friend, meet a woman/man) online games can still change life values... I mean no matter how you slice it, I will NEVER listen to hardcore, can't-understand-what-the-hell-the-person-is-saying rock, and some people can't come to terms to listen to classical music or rap... I like to think that everything I do leaves a important mark on my life and hopefully teaches/shows someone to want to better themselves also through my/our experiences.

Melaphont
Sep 28, 2006, 11:22 PM
There is not such thing as a elitie, just people with under average intelligence who thinks its actualy hard to do what they do. Atleast for MMO's/MO's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Melaphont on 2006-09-28 21:30 ]</font>

Zael
Sep 29, 2006, 02:24 AM
We're so much better then those damn elitists, aren't we!

RuinedReBirth
Sep 29, 2006, 03:16 AM
"Elitests" need to die tomorrow. They are the worst out of every person. I have absolutely no respect for anybody that finds their group of people/gamers and completely shuts everyone else off via being an asshole. There's no reason for it, it's immature, and their not any better than being dead. Useless players, if you really want my opinion.

Rizen
Sep 29, 2006, 03:30 AM
Wow very strong opinion....but a bit harsh. I respect your opinion but...dead? Thats a bit too much. Everyone has their choice to play the game; it might not be the popular way, but they buy (or download) the game like everyone else. Not all elitest are asshole, its just a common trait of most. Im pretty sure we got a few elitest here who are pretty socal and friendly.

Lovejuice
Sep 29, 2006, 07:11 AM
I'm sorry, but I find the whole "sinister and corrupt" thing hilarious.

Elitists. SINISTER AND CORRUPT. Is there one between your sheets??

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3408/sinisterhl6.jpg

AnamanaAU
Sep 29, 2006, 07:26 AM
Fighter game tournytards are much worse.

Tycho
Sep 29, 2006, 12:01 PM
On 2006-09-28 14:44, AC9breaker wrote:
We don't have to do anything, seems like most of them are staying on the JP servers. :)
Ah, I think that doesn't apply to everyone actually. :x

On 2006-09-28 12:49, TheStoicOne wrote:
I think elitists don't really exist in PSU.
Remember the "I want to 'Meet and Greet' people from PSOW" threads?

Anyway, surely, when the game gets released we'll all be like "GOGOGO GRIND TO CAP 24/7 TO BECOME SUPERIOR PERSON". :wacko:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2006-09-29 10:02 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 29, 2006, 01:48 PM
Most people would probably consider me an elitist. I'll openly admit that I'm one of the biggest elitists on PSOBB.

But really, I'd rather be an elitist than an idiot who refuses to take gameplay advice.

And Chris, you're the biggest elitist in the history of....really.....big....elitists....or something. But rly, trying to make people "repent" (LOL ROAD TO REPENTENCE LOL) and adhere to your personal values (which are clearly the best, amirite?) is the epitome of elitism.

Alexandrious1
Sep 29, 2006, 06:28 PM
On 2006-09-29 11:48, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Most people would probably consider me an elitist. I'll openly admit that I'm one of the biggest elitists on PSOBB.

But really, I'd rather be an elitist than an idiot who refuses to take gameplay advice.

And Chris, you're the biggest elitist in the history of....really.....big....elitists....or something. But rly, trying to make people "repent" (LOL ROAD TO REPENTENCE LOL) and adhere to your personal values (which are clearly the best, amirite?) is the epitome of elitism.

Fuzzy you really are looking for a fall arnt you? Please flame me like this on the PSU boards and ingame, youll see how fast ill have your toy taken away. I promise you that. You are beyond redemption, only bannification will help you.

So please, try your b.s on PSU, because ill make every effort to get you suspended, hated and revolted to the point youll recreate a new identity. Otherwise leave me and Krystal alone. Im not giving this to you as advice but a severe warning. Period.

Infact ill start it here. Fuzzy ladies and gentlemen, used to be in Jem, but his elitist attitude and bad-mouthing ways towards most of the jem members, caused people to hate him, thus he left Jem to go create a team of elitists with other like-minded ex jem members.

They openly admitted they didnt want to play with the new guys, or people they didnt know that were in Jem, they openly admitted they were selfish bastard elitists who are bums in rl, and play almost 24/7. Fuzzy ladies and gentleman, is an elitist, whos friends with a bunch of other elitists, please be aware of him when playing in PSU if you do not want to endure his discriminating jokes, I-art-holier-than-thou attitude, and all round b.s.

Stop trolling me fuzzy, its harder and harder to forget you even exist due to it. And by doing so you run the risk of being put down in PSU if I have to, dont you dare troll me nor Krystal in PSU, I dont want none of it, unlike you I work for a living, and when I come back from work I want to play the game and have fun, unwind, feel relaxed playing it with my gf, not deal with you. And in so having to deal with you I will do so in a very serious manner, so that I can continue playing with my gf and any new friends we made in peace.

How ill do it? Ill keep screens and links of every forum post trolling, harrassment, and flaming you do towards me or krystal, ill keep screens of anything ingame you do towards me or krystal, and send in the report to the PSU GMs every 3 times you cause me trouble. First giving you a warning, then suspension, then an even longer suspension, then in the end eventually a ban.

So please, go back under your rock, and stop trolling me. And get a job. Infact while your at it go get laid as well, you sure as hell need it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 16:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 16:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 16:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 16:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 16:44 ]</font>

Cry0
Sep 29, 2006, 06:31 PM
I'm an elitist on pso. however, don't get me wrong. I'll alwyas help lower people, or give advice or whatever. I'm just good at it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I hope i cn be as good in psu as i was in pso, and have an as extended knowledge of the game.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 29, 2006, 06:52 PM
Oh please, Chris, don't flatter yourself. I've already been IP banned from the PSOBB forums. We can thank Shinzo for that. And does anyone hate and loathe me? Nobody except you, my friend.

I'll leave you (and Krystal, although I never said anything against her, but whatever) alone once you drop your cocky attitude and stop trying to "fix" other people so they think exactly like you do. Oh, and stop lying, that'd be nice too.

I also have a job. Most people 18 or over do, it's nothing special. I am also in college. Currently, I play BB about 5 hours a week, at the very most.

Either way, I won't be flaming you in-game on PSU, since I'll add you to my blacklist upon first sight. And I'm not even concerned about the official PSU forum. Seriously, the whole ZOMG THREATS O'ER THE INTARWEB act is quite pointless.

And let me clear up the nonsense about jeM. When we left, nobody hated us (well, except you) or was angry at us. We left because the team was too freaking huge and out of control, with people spamming team chat every 5 seconds and begging us to help them spam TTF or hunt 3 MKBs. That, and there was the issue of hax sneaking in under the radar, and Ruby being too indecisive on the matter. That is why we left, not because everyone on the team hated us.

But yes, I'll openly admit that I'm an elitist and most of my friends on PSO are also elitists. But at least we don't go around pretending to be God of the Internet and trying to get people to repent and save their souls.

Whatever, I'm done wasting my time on you, Chris. Unlike you, I don't give a damn if you "repent" and say you're sorry.

Alexandrious1
Sep 29, 2006, 07:06 PM
On 2006-09-29 16:52, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Oh please, Chris, don't flatter yourself. I've already been IP banned from the PSOBB forums. We can thank Shinzo for that. And does anyone hate and loathe me? Nobody except you, my friend.

I'll leave you (and Krystal, although I never said anything against her, but whatever) alone once you drop your cocky attitude and stop trying to "fix" other people so they think exactly like you do. Oh, and stop lying, that'd be nice too.

I also have a job. Most people 18 or over do, it's nothing special. I am also in college. Currently, I play BB about 5 hours a week, at the very most.

Either way, I won't be flaming you in-game on PSU, since I'll add you to my blacklist upon first sight. And I'm not even concerned about the official PSU forum. Seriously, the whole ZOMG THREATS O'ER THE INTARWEB act is quite pointless.

And let me clear up the nonsense about jeM. When we left, nobody hated us (well, except you) or was angry at us. We left because the team was too freaking huge and out of control, with people spamming team chat every 5 seconds and begging us to help them spam TTF or hunt 3 MKBs. That, and there was the issue of hax sneaking in under the radar, and Ruby being too indecisive on the matter. That is why we left, not because everyone on the team hated us.

But yes, I'll openly admit that I'm an elitist and most of my friends on PSO are also elitists. But at least we don't go around pretending to be God of the Internet and trying to get people to repent and save their souls.

Whatever, I'm done wasting my time on you, Chris. Unlike you, I don't give a damn if you "repent" and say you're sorry.

No fuzzy dont lie to yourself, I know for a fact you dont have a job, ive seen you and the others play almost all the hours of the day, Id see you on before I went to work, when I come home from work, and before I go to sleep. Alot of Jem members did have contempt for you, you are again lying to yourself, I knew plenty that wanted you and the others who caused problems, GONE. Ruby himself was even glad you left.

You friggen troll on me or krystal in PSU I will get you banned from the game in whatever way possible. Their is no "ifs" or "buts" their is no b.s. I will take the time to get you and any of your no life, no job, no school elitist idiot friends banned and taken out if you try to cause any problems for me and Krystal. So when PSU is out you either leave us alone, or be dealt with. Because you are living proof, of being a total waste of oxygen, and a black dead waste in the human gene pool, so dont waste my damn time having to deal with you. End of story, Period.

Oh and here *throws him a 50* go get laid, you REALLY need it kiddo -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 17:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 17:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 17:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 17:14 ]</font>

Parn
Sep 29, 2006, 07:09 PM
http://synbios.net/images/misc/roflmao.jpg

TheStoicOne
Sep 29, 2006, 07:13 PM
Parn, you win.

RoninJoku
Sep 29, 2006, 10:06 PM
This is an exciting drama! I'm eagerly anticipating the next act! :3

Also, I will probably be a tad bit of an "elitist" on PSU... But it's not in my nature to ridicule people (even if they so sorely deserve it). I will more likely just stick to my own circles and avoid playing with people who annoy me. Of course, I have no problem taking new players under my wing, and I definitely won't call some one out for playing poorly in a party. But some people are beyond help, and I have no problem calling some one out if I just reeeeally don't like them.

Alexandrious1
Sep 29, 2006, 10:08 PM
On 2006-09-29 20:06, RoninJoku wrote:
This is an exciting drama! I'm eagerly anticipating the next act! :3

Also, I will probably be a tad bit of an "elitist" on PSU... But it's not in my nature to ridicule people (even if they so sorely deserve it). I will more likely just stick to my own circles and avoid playing with people who annoy me. Of course, I have no problem taking new players under my wing, and I definitely won't call some one out for playing poorly in a party. But some people are beyond help, and I have no problem calling some one out if I just reeeeally don't like them.

Their wont be a next one. Cuz im quite serious on my warnings. And thats all ill say on it. This goes for anyone else that wishes to give me, my gf, or any of our friends a hard time in the future, on PSU.

It may be the internet, and due to it I cant smash your face in with a 2x4 bar of metal, but I can at the least get your toy *psu* taken away.

Nuff said.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 20:12 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 29, 2006, 10:09 PM
Parn, your reply is about all that could be said. Other than "no u," that is.

Chris, I'm done with you. Feel free to continue slandering me and my friends, I don't give a damn.

Alexandrious1
Sep 29, 2006, 10:12 PM
On 2006-09-29 20:09, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Parn, your reply is about all that could be said. Other than "no u," that is.

Chris, I'm done with you. Feel free to continue slandering me and my friends, I don't give a damn.

Youve done that well enough by yourself kiddo.

Saiffy
Sep 29, 2006, 10:17 PM
On 2006-09-28 12:20, Saner wrote:
*those who seek to be better than everyone else,
I already am, thanks

*those who look down on those who are lower levels, or have inferior equipment, or do not know some things about PSU.
Everyone already is inferior to me.

*those who judge ppl by their race and class, etc. and dare use the word 'gimped'.
I'd judge people who are not me as being gimped anyways

*those who take things too personally on party members and themselves if they failed to get a rank they aimed for.
I'd just shoot them.

*those who overanalyze everything and act like they know everything ppl should be doing.
I do know everthing people should be doing

*those who easily get into arguments even for the sake of being 'right' about anything.
I'm always right.

Axel3792
Sep 29, 2006, 10:17 PM
These boards are full of them....just wait...

Exactly, you couldn't be any more right.

In my opinion, digital elitists are reality n00bs who obviously have nothing better in their lives than their precious video games.

"I have the Ultimate Sword +99. I've been playing for three days."

"i have teh saber! yah:)"

"Stupid n00b. *proceeds to talk about gaming skills*"

"o lol well i have a job and my own apartment and a life that doesn't allow me to sit on my butt all day long"

owned by life

Yeah, I'm a gamer, but I try not to gloat over my "accomplishments" on a video game.

Zael
Sep 29, 2006, 11:05 PM
No fuzzy dont lie to yourself, I know for a fact you dont have a job
You do realize this statement means zilch without proof, which you really can't produce, right?

Alexandrious1
Sep 29, 2006, 11:11 PM
On 2006-09-29 21:05, Zael wrote:

No fuzzy dont lie to yourself, I know for a fact you dont have a job
You do realize this statement means zilch without proof, which you really can't produce, right?

No need for proof lil zael. Everyone in Jem knows he and several of the others who left jem with him plays an absurd amount of time, too much to work a job and go to college at the least. But not too much to do college, long as he has those 3-5 classes a week deals lol -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious1 on 2006-09-29 21:13 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 29, 2006, 11:25 PM
I'm taking 19 credit hours this semester, a total of seven courses, all but one (a lab course) of which meet at least twice a week. I also work part time as a pharmacy technician. Choose to think I'm lying, if you so desire; I have no reason to prove it to you.

Anyway, Chris, let's come to an agreement on this, if you are willing. From here on out, I will completely ignore you, and you will completely ignore me. It'll be better for us both. Deal?

Kers
Sep 29, 2006, 11:27 PM
Could this topic be better in Rants?

If alex and fuzzy's discussion is only between them two, please guys, keep it to PMs.

I think highly dedicated players would perferr to group with each other so, it shouldn't be a problem in PSU because it doesn't have that MMO large player dependency, like guilds and raids which some people are just used.

Zael
Sep 29, 2006, 11:31 PM
I wonder if anyone thinks I have a job...

ANIMEniac
Sep 29, 2006, 11:45 PM
i like trying to be the best of the game cause that just makes me a better team member when i challenge my skills to the next level, but i never got the point of looking down on some1 cause u have found a stronger armor or weapon. i like helping new people to become the best hunters they can. i normaly learn what i have to learn from elitests then ignore them.

Alexandrious1
Sep 29, 2006, 11:53 PM
I said it before.

So long as you or your buddies dont try anything on me or Krystal, ill keep the beast caged. So whatever floats your boat.

Katrina
Sep 30, 2006, 01:01 AM
A few ppl in this thread would benefit greatly from a sustained regimen of therapy if you're mature adults. If you're kids, meh. Carry on. The laughs from some of these "fear my uberness and bow down to my social standing in a game fantasy world" comments had me rolling http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Asim
Sep 30, 2006, 12:34 PM
Dupers are ok, hackers are bad. Over all they're no different from a lot of people here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Clover
Sep 30, 2006, 01:08 PM
On 2006-09-28 19:23, Alexandrious1 wrote:
Ill be sure to try to redeem those who follow that dark path, or set them up for a fall. And will recieve a blacklist from me and all my friends as well if I cannot redeem them.

I dont party with everyone, I try to avoid unredeemable elitists, and cheaters, as best as possible.

Yes or no, do you realise the elitism in your own statement?