PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding level structure...

StanleyPain
Sep 28, 2006, 10:51 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I honestly couldn't turn up an answer through searches. Something occured to me out of all teh PSU info I've been reading....i' haven't seen mention of how "telepiping" works in this one.
Now, I know that telepipes no longer exist, but my question is: Is there a way to get in and out of a level quick in the form of something telepipe-esque? Can you return to the city from the middle of a mission to resupply and such?

Chaobo99
Sep 28, 2006, 10:54 PM
I dont think I can awnser you on anything but..
Are'nt the missions similiar to a section of a level? (EX: mission 1 is a peice of the map. mission 2 is the other peice, and is mission 3 the boss?) if im correct than you should be able to resupply enough but as for telepiping/transportation, I'm not sure.

Cross
Sep 28, 2006, 10:56 PM
At the beginning of each 'block' in a mission is a crystal. Once you touch it once, it activates. From an activated crystal, you can teleport to any other activated crystal. Since there's one at the beginning of the first block too, you can use it to go to the entrance of the mission and just step back out into town.

Most missions are short enough that you're not likely to run out of anything until you finish and reach the next outpost and can resupply, though. The only real exception is having to hop outside to recharge PP if you're playing a mission that's a bit too strong for your level.

CpwninOBrien
Sep 29, 2006, 12:01 AM
im gonna miss telepipe pranks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif