PDA

View Full Version : DARK FALZ YOU CHEATIN BOSS!!!

Red_Dragon_Jr
Sep 29, 2006, 09:48 AM
AGH!! Dark Falz in Ultimate mode REALLY gets on my nerves! In it's second form, when it hits ya with those techs, its minions also attack!!! A big suprise indeed! Then in it's third form, when it gets low on hp, it uses that one attack that hurts ya if you attack it!!! Anyone else feel my pain?

KojiroAK
Sep 29, 2006, 10:19 AM
No not realy, bring just some scape dollls and look your lv. is high enough.
(second form)

Linking attack(or what it's called) just look you have a weapon that let's you enough hp to heal you.
Or use a hp draining weapon.(special if you a droid)

Red_Dragon_Jr
Sep 29, 2006, 10:47 AM
nah i was Lv. 123 and during that fight i wasted 15 count em 15 hard-earned scape-dolls. Luckily i was able to win that fight but with 0 scapedolls and 5 hp!!!

KojiroAK
Sep 29, 2006, 12:23 PM
Wich character?

Red_Dragon_Jr
Sep 29, 2006, 02:24 PM
A FOmar believe it or not...finished it with a lv 30 foie...

KOSMOS119
Sep 29, 2006, 02:53 PM
WOW! that must've been tough!

KOSMOS119
Sep 29, 2006, 02:54 PM
sorry if my sig srikes at any old wounds....

Red_Dragon_Jr
Sep 29, 2006, 03:10 PM
you know it but what really tops it off is that hard earned character has been deleted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Fyrin
Sep 29, 2006, 03:24 PM
I remember when my friend and I fought Dark Falz in Ultimate for the first time together... He had his HUcaseal lvl 101 and I had my FOmar 110 that was such a long battle. We used so many scape dolls.

KojiroAK
Sep 29, 2006, 04:12 PM
FOnewearl lv. 121

3 scape dolls (1 of my own fault, 2 because of rabarta attack, but this was also to a part my fault, was to near.).
(no HP items equiped)

and - when i'm remember right - 2 Trifluids.

And for a forcer his linking attack shouldn't be a problem.
They haven't problem to heal themself.

I think for Forcer Falz is easyer than for Hunters and Rangers.

did you used Deband and jellen?

And Scape dolls are crosssing much my way.
So 15 aren't a big loss.

Dhylec
Sep 29, 2006, 06:29 PM
Once you know the pattern & come prepared, Falz is one big easy.

Neith
Sep 30, 2006, 11:08 AM
The double-Rabarta catches a lot of people out though, and will OHKO lower level players. At higher level, even with a Cure/freeze, you need to be fast to avoid the Dervant swarm that attacks after each Rafoie/Rabarta cast.

KojiroAK
Sep 30, 2006, 03:31 PM
Well as Hunter Rabarta attack is realy deadly, since you have to stay pretty near to Falz to deal him a good damage.

But Forcer should have at this time enough high Techs, that's have a high range and do a good damage.
(Barta lv.29 has a pretty high range)
With my FOnewearl i had no Cure/Freeze not even an Resist/(enter ice types here)

So you can stay at less dangerous points and dealing Dark Falz good damage.

And to see what's the dangerous/less dangerous points, should 5-6 Scapes dolls beeing enough.
(as an not that much experienced player)

At least i had more problems with rooms with Sorcs, Bringers and Berlas, than with DF, as an Force.

Soinkus
Oct 1, 2006, 10:49 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by Falz' minions..

But seriously, you think Falz is bad, try Olga.

KojiroAK
Oct 2, 2006, 12:03 AM
Olga Flow on Ult is easyer than DF or the creatures in Seabed.
(if you come to him with minor Problems(less than 7 Scape dolls) and with no bigger in/out tactics, you will just ask:"what was that? Fore sure no boss!")

I had bigger problems with 2 Sinow-Zoa and 2 Deldepth into a room, than with Olga Flow.
But Seabed on Ult is hell.
Without Cure/Freeze i want to remember as i tried.

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 16, 2006, 09:05 AM
Yeah...the only problem i had with Flow, was his ability to change your appearance for awhile.