PDA

View Full Version : wat combat PM do would u like???

CpwninOBrien
Sep 29, 2006, 01:38 PM
hmm i dont think i want ne of the current pms cuz i think my gf would slap me if she saw em what one u want???

Saner
Sep 29, 2006, 01:39 PM
the one with blue hair looks cool. well they all do. The 2 Force-looking ones are my least favorite though.

happy_peanut
Sep 29, 2006, 01:44 PM
I dont see mine up there but id like a "Sorceress" type one if there is one or the dual dagger one

happy_peanut
Sep 29, 2006, 01:46 PM
the way you spelled it makes it sound dirty >< lol so i had to spell it diffrent

RoninJoku
Sep 29, 2006, 02:41 PM
Omg... CpwninObrien is detrimental to sentient cognitive processes...

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Sep 29, 2006, 02:54 PM
On 2006-09-29 12:41, RoninJoku wrote:

QFT

Pure-chan
Sep 29, 2006, 03:04 PM
Gotta go with maidoll wielding a sword. The imagery is too incongruent to resist.

CpwninOBrien
Sep 29, 2006, 04:07 PM
On 2006-09-29 12:41, RoninJoku wrote:

uhhh??? dam str8?? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sevenfold
Sep 29, 2006, 04:38 PM
Uh...Im not really down for any of the midget chics. Was kinda hoping for something....I dunno, mean looking. Not tiny women in skirts. But eh...whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sevenfold on 2006-09-29 14:38 ]</font>

CpwninOBrien
Sep 29, 2006, 04:47 PM
i want a keriik pm that'd be so sick

Tystys
Sep 29, 2006, 04:49 PM
On 2006-09-29 14:38, Sevenfold wrote:
Uh...Im not really down for any of the midget chics. Was kinda hoping for something....I dunno, mean looking. Not tiny women in skirts. But eh...whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sevenfold on 2006-09-29 14:38 ]</font>

You know you want it.

You pedo.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blah, I don't really care. As long as the PM can attack weak points for massive damage, I'm fine

F-o-x
Sep 29, 2006, 06:48 PM
Wha? All the PMs look like pre-pubescent girls? In before pedobear.

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_18776729/a323/__sr_/3a74.jpg?grgieHFBZXZcumCz

Oh Sh-

Anyway umm... maybe I'll have that cute little one in the kimono?

Zelutos
Sep 29, 2006, 06:51 PM
Can any of them cast healing spells? That would be cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Spellbinder
Sep 29, 2006, 06:56 PM
That would be GH-450, aka The Walking Trimate as my friend put it.

Chaobo99
Sep 29, 2006, 08:21 PM
hm..i cant decided between teh shotgun lady or da claw aldy or the human trimate(is she the force PM?)

AzureBlaze
Sep 30, 2006, 01:40 AM
I was kind of hoping for something more abstract.
Mags were cool because they sometimes didn't look like...anything. And these micro maids or whatever they are, it's like everyone is playing with Barbie dolls! Do you sit in your MyRoom and brush her hair and dress her in little clothes?

I do not want to play with dolly.
I mean, I wanted something like...maybe an apsaras that had blades instead of petals. Or like Ushasu that shoots spikes. Or Renvolt's thing that like cuts people up or something. (what IS that he's wearing, anyway?) Like you could mount swords on them, or for healing ones, abstractions of leilla or something.

It was embarrasing enough with everyone running around with fashion color kittens in PSO, now we're stuck with dolls? (I had hopes for that dinosaur looking one....but...)

DONTOSE
Sep 30, 2006, 01:59 AM
i dont need help from a weak pm i can take care of my self and anyone who gets in my way well be destroyed. ha ha ha ha!

Invisible1122
Sep 30, 2006, 07:38 AM
I agree they look too tiny lol. Does anyknow know how easy it is to get the PM evolution that you want?

Chaobo99
Sep 30, 2006, 11:22 AM
they should release a new series..these are GH..maybe they might release..say..MC series that are dino like ones..
then maybe you can oly have 2 PM per "my room" and when you talk to one of them
"that GH series girl thinks she's all that! man, she's busting my bolts!"
then the other would go ,"well,your ugly!"
then that PM would be grumpy or something and not talk..all she would say is "..."

Thats my hopes and ideas!

CpwninOBrien
Sep 30, 2006, 05:00 PM
it would be cool if PMs could be like voltron

Flamingo99
Sep 30, 2006, 05:02 PM
On 2006-09-29 16:56, Spellbinder wrote:
That would be GH-450, aka The Walking Trimate as my friend put it.

I agree

jungleking45
Sep 30, 2006, 06:59 PM
*imagines Dark Fakis gettin killed by a giant mecha*

RamenEater
Sep 30, 2006, 07:02 PM
I'll have to go with a bot that shoots since im going hunter.

Katrina
Sep 30, 2006, 07:05 PM
:waits patiently for Sega to unlock the Parn PM's:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pixiesugar on 2006-09-30 19:18 ]</font>

Rizen
Sep 30, 2006, 07:06 PM
I want the Shotgun PM, shes cute...plus she would go perfect with my Ranger (And shes green like my beast).

Haruka-sama
Sep 30, 2006, 10:42 PM
On 2006-09-29 23:40, AzureBlaze wrote:
Mags were cool because they sometimes didn't look like...anything. And these micro maids or whatever they are, it's like everyone is playing with Barbie dolls! Do you sit in your MyRoom and brush her hair and dress her in little clothes?

I mean, I wanted something like...maybe an apsaras that had blades instead of petals. Or like Ushasu that shoots spikes. Or Renvolt's thing that like cuts people up or something. (what IS that he's wearing, anyway?) Like you could mount swords on them, or for healing ones, abstractions of leilla or something.

It was embarrasing enough with everyone running around with fashion color kittens in PSO, now we're stuck with dolls? (I had hopes for that dinosaur looking one....but...)

I agree, I would rather have a mag that shoots lasers or something! I don't really like the idea of having a little midget girl following me everywhere... It would be cool if you could bring the dinosaur lookin one into battle...

Spellbinder
Sep 30, 2006, 11:28 PM

Well, while you insist on not raising a barbie doll, I'll gladly raise one that supports me in battle and specializes in synthesizing the types of weapons I like to use~