PDA

View Full Version : When the 360 out in US or Europe and whats the odd's of it b

RoboSel
Sep 29, 2006, 03:51 PM
I know when it's out on PC and PS2 and that we get the 360 version BEFORE Japan but when is it out on 360?

Sorry if this as been asked before

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoboSel on 2006-09-29 13:52 ]</font>

Tystys
Sep 29, 2006, 03:52 PM
The same as PC/PS2, on the 24th of October.

What's odd about it being region free is because they included voice chat. Region free means we'll have people speaking all sorts of languages, and the communication barrier will become ever more present.

Xx3of19xX
Sep 29, 2006, 04:16 PM
If by "region free" you mean if everyone from around the world can play together, it is 100%, this was confirmed the other day by Sega.
If you mean whether or not you can play the US version on a PAL machine, I'd say the odds are pretty good. So far, all three of the 360 games Sega has published in the US (Condemned, Full Auto, and Condemned) are playable on PAL machines (you just need to make sure to set the screen refresh rate to 60 Hz) have been region free.
Sega of Japan has so far publised two 360 games afaik, Senko no Ronde and Chromehounds, both of those only work on Japanese and Asian machines.
Of the Sega Europe releases, Chromehounds and Full Auto are region free, whereas Condemed apparently is not.
http://wiki.xboxic.com/Region-free_Xbox_360_Games

kassy
Sep 29, 2006, 05:37 PM
NA October 24th

EU November 24th

JP December 14th

darthplagis
Sep 29, 2006, 08:14 PM
ooh i didnt know that xbox games (granted some) were not region locked things are lookin up for me gettin online early hehehe