PDA

View Full Version : Question about armor!

Recksin
Sep 30, 2006, 08:10 AM
Is it like World of warcraft where new armor chang3es your look? Or you just look the same the whole game unless you pay for a costume change?

Mwabwetumba
Sep 30, 2006, 08:12 AM
If I am not mistaken, there are some coloured neon lights on your character that changes colour as you use more advanced means of protection.. IŽd say green is the worst, it always is..
Someone feeling the urge to confirm this?

Cross
Sep 30, 2006, 08:14 AM
Green isn't the 'worst'; Green is just non-elemental. The colour of your Shield Line is based on what element it is - blue for Ice, purple for Dark, etc.

Apart from Shield Lines, yes, your appearance only changes based on the clothing and accessories you buy.

Umi_Ryu
Sep 30, 2006, 08:18 AM
Edit : I will have to learn to type faster ><

Actually the neons changes with the element associated to your armor.

It is the same as for weapons : Green is Non-elemental, Red for Fire, Blue for Ice, Yellow for Thunder, Orange for Earth, Purple for Dark and White for Light.

Also, you can put the neon off by wearing no armor (it is what I will be doing out of battle fields except for some armors where I think the designs of the neons adds to the overall look)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umi_Ryu on 2006-09-30 06:20 ]</font>

Mwabwetumba
Sep 30, 2006, 08:22 AM
Thanks people for the confirmation..

Recksin
Sep 30, 2006, 09:34 AM
Tyvm.