PDA

View Full Version : Offline Multiplayer

Oreic
Sep 30, 2006, 11:18 PM
I read in another post yhat there is gonna be offline multiplayer but Ive heard elsewhere that it wont. I guess what im asking is, is tit gonna have it?

VioletSkye
Sep 30, 2006, 11:23 PM
Nope http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dhylec
Sep 30, 2006, 11:24 PM
There is no offline multiplayer in the current game. The multi is either you in Extra mode or online.

Spellbinder
Sep 30, 2006, 11:24 PM
Whoever told you there will be multiplayer... will be shot without mercy...

Bluecowbank
Sep 30, 2006, 11:29 PM
whoever decided THAT will be shot without mercy, or seeing as its japan, they should commit public Sepuku

Phaze37
Oct 1, 2006, 01:05 AM
I read in another post [that] there is gonna be offline multiplayer

Link please? Or did you just make that up? If someone said that in a post in this forum his post would get shot down pretty quickly, because all of the regulars here know that there will be no offline multiplayer.

redGaara
Oct 30, 2006, 03:26 PM
That is the WORST THING TO POSSIBLY HAPPEN in PSU because...like me...some people like to play the game with friends and CAN'T go online...because of either no money left to pay subscription or like me don't have the whole modem (thing) for the PS2...if somebody tells me where to buy one...good price of course I'll try to play online...don't use eBay so that option is out already...I haven't seen one anywhere...*help, please*