PDA

View Full Version : Managing your money. What are your shopping priorities??

Saner
Oct 1, 2006, 08:23 AM
Well ya money is valuable and so it helps to decide what you will focus on investing it on first and foremost. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

so what will you spend your money on more often or at first? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif

Mwabwetumba
Oct 1, 2006, 08:27 AM
I need to possess my chosen weapons as soon as I possibly can, so that will be my first priority.

Dual Saber, Doublesaber, Spear and Sword.

Rizen
Oct 1, 2006, 08:32 AM
For me, weapons and armor. If you focus on this, you will have alot easier time farming money later on.

Gotta say I love your polls lol

Saner
Oct 1, 2006, 08:39 AM
lol well ya it's a good idea to focus on weapons and some clothes first.

that way much later on, getting decorations and stuff later on will make you feel even more rewarded, with still plenty to buy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

PJ
Oct 1, 2006, 08:53 AM
Well, first of all, my human needs to change into a Force, and my cast to a hunter (The only changes I need to make right off the bat), so I need money for that

I'd like to go clothes next, but that probably won't be the case

AnamanaAU
Oct 1, 2006, 08:55 AM
IMO Clothes and looks can wait. I'll be getting equip first, anything else later.

Umi_Ryu
Oct 1, 2006, 09:00 AM
My very first priority will be Glasses !! Then, Youmei's Twin Daggers, the cheaper for beginning with.

After that I will surely spend most of my money on clothes !
When my wardrobe will be big enough for wearing something different depending on my mood, I'll try to focus on crafting weapons (Youmei's Twin Daggers, Twin Claws, Twin Sabers) and armors (Youmei's armors) with Ice and Dark elements (and maybe neutral too)

I will start in Gojigojji Black Upper, Gojigojji Dark Red Half-Pants and Gojigojji Black Boots and I will go for the Seyagia Short Boots. (Which will be the look I will use the most)

I'm still wondering thought, I wonder between weapons or clothes already off-line ... and I often chose clothes over weapon, but my tastes are pretty narrow, but definitely clothes before gear.

Kaply
Oct 1, 2006, 09:18 AM
First priority is PAs. Best to start as soon as possible. Stuff like bullets and techs are going to take an insanely long time to level up. Skills are a little better.

MookMetal
Oct 1, 2006, 09:32 AM
Frist to do is buy weapons for my PM because then ill have a buddy to accompany me when i go on quests.

Rizen
Oct 1, 2006, 09:37 AM
On 2006-10-01 07:32, MookMetal wrote:
Frist to do is buy weapons for my PM because then ill have a buddy to accompany me when i go on quests.

You know you have to raise the PM to a certain level in other to do that right?

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 1, 2006, 09:40 AM
I think it'll be shopping for weapons and such, I need the best swords and all that.

fireant
Oct 1, 2006, 09:55 AM
"a little of everything" I just dont see my self sticking to anything.

LegacyOfMieu
Oct 1, 2006, 10:01 AM
Must have the equips to make good/fast meseta and be effective

Ullias
Oct 1, 2006, 10:07 AM
If I end up making a cast i'll be changing class to hunter asap then spending money on weapons+armour methinks. If I end up with a human maybe some new clothes then weapons

RoninJoku
Oct 1, 2006, 10:11 AM
I will focuss on techniques first... Then clothes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 1, 2006, 10:16 AM
I'm currently saving up for dynamite to blow the bar door open online.

phunk
Oct 1, 2006, 10:21 AM
Weapons and Equips >> Clothing

Blenjar
Oct 1, 2006, 10:26 AM
A little of everything. My priority is to level up. I usually just use what I get, it helps me save a lot of money for the future and gives me time to understand the weapons, then I'll go nuts on them!

-- Blen

Ryogen
Oct 1, 2006, 10:31 AM
I only spent money when I find that I REALLY need to (mostly geared towards weapons and items). I'm the kind of guy that would rather find his gear in the wild and by killing.

Tahldon
Oct 1, 2006, 10:31 AM
I'm.. not sure, I'm rather bad at money management...

Mazoku
Oct 1, 2006, 10:45 AM
A couple people have mentioned this here now, and I'm wondering, do you have to pay to change your class in online mode?

First thing I'll probably buy some twin daggers, but I do want to get my PM up fairly quickly too.

Biku
Oct 1, 2006, 10:48 AM
I'll be looking for hp or pp regen units asap. They are so much better in psu.

Chaobo99
Oct 1, 2006, 11:37 AM
Well,early on, it'll be on weps..but later on, EVERYTHING!!MUWAHAHAH>>*cough*

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 1, 2006, 11:43 AM
On 2006-10-01 08:45, Mazoku wrote:
A couple people have mentioned this here now, and I'm wondering, do you have to pay to change your class in online mode?

First thing I'll probably buy some twin daggers, but I do want to get my PM up fairly quickly too.

Yes.

Maxurion
Oct 1, 2006, 11:47 AM
On 2006-10-01 08:45, Mazoku wrote:

I'm geussing they mean they need meseta to buy weapons(such as canes/rods for forces) and PAs.

I'm probably going to focus my meseta on my PM, and just go with whatever weapons/armor I find in the field.

Tystys
Oct 1, 2006, 11:49 AM
Imma chargin mah income

for wepz.

Katrina
Oct 1, 2006, 12:06 PM
Most likely tickets to the Parn concert.

Himmelhand
Oct 1, 2006, 12:18 PM
I voted weapons and armor, but I don't know if I'll stay true to that. Probably should have said a little bit of everything.

Tystys
Oct 1, 2006, 12:27 PM
On 2006-10-01 10:06, Pixiesugar wrote:
Most likely tickets to the Parn concert.

If you wear what that chick in your sig is wearing while attending, I'm pretty sure you'll get his attention, O_O

JohnBerserker
Oct 1, 2006, 01:05 PM
i'd spend most of my money on weapons/armor first. im probably gonna play oflline for a bit when i start and in offline, the beasts wont be caring if im naked or not, they'll be more worried about surviving more than a second under fire.

SodaPop1
Oct 1, 2006, 02:57 PM
First thing's first: Outfits for my wardrobe! I'm looking forward to going shopping in the guardian's colony http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jife_Jifremok
Oct 2, 2006, 12:29 AM
I can count on finding only one set of clothes I like, two if I'm lucky. So weapons/PAs/Bullets all the way.

ProfessorZ
Oct 2, 2006, 12:50 AM
Weapons, armor, and healing items. Thats all ill care about

Zalana
Oct 2, 2006, 05:06 AM
Go to my S Rank items.