PDA

View Full Version : You have the coolest dreams when you go to bed drunk.

Soinkus
Oct 1, 2006, 12:25 PM
David Bowie was dressed like he was in Labyrinth. He had taken over a big corporation.

Well, I was battling his giant centipedes, who were glowing and rainbow, and had scorpion tails, and one big giant eye.

But some werent blind. The ones without eyes could actually see you.

The whole place was dark, and I had to pick up one of the blind centipedes to use its eye as a flashlight.

I finally reached the second to tp floor, and stopped in this room, where that kid from Even Stevens was, and he gave me a print cartidge, for 3 dollars.

"Wow. I always pay like 35"

"Mine are different."

Then he put it back in the box under the desk.

What was cool is I actually FELT guilty in the dream, and started to hand it back when I realised I was stealing. Then I started running away.

"It's a shame you'll never be immortal like me" the fat even stevens kid said while I was running away.

So I reached David Bowies room.And for some reason, I could shoot lightning bolts. But they were'nt good lightning bolts. More like... hand drawn on the fiml reel lightning bolts. HE had real looking ones, and totally kicked my ass.

While I was down on the ground, my print cartridge came to mind.

I took it out, and it had turned into a circuit breaker.

I started to slip the switch on the breaker.

"You fool. You think that will defeat me. It merely opens a portal into another realm."

Then he went on and fucking ON. He threw me outside, and I started falling, but caught a ladder. Then I started flying. I flew to the front door. I mysteriously had better lightning bolts, AND fire.

I started killing his centipedes. Got back up to him. We started fighting.

I told him, "I wonder what it's like... IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!"

I flipped the circuit breaker open. Nothing happened.

He punched me, then threw me across the room. Then, the circuit breaker beneath him started spinning, and a purple portal opened up, and these giant, opaque, glowing purple hands grabbed him and sucked him in, then the portal closed up on David Bowie.

I spent the rest of my dream stomping next to the blind centipedes to get them to follow me downstairs, and uinto a barrel of saltwater, where they died.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soinkus on 2006-10-01 10:35 ]</font>

Tystys
Oct 1, 2006, 12:31 PM
Soinkus, you are officially a fucking crackhead.

Soinkus
Oct 1, 2006, 12:32 PM
O_O

Tystys
Oct 1, 2006, 12:34 PM
But seriously, where can I get some of that stuff?

I know alcohol isn't what made you dream that.

Soinkus
Oct 1, 2006, 12:43 PM
5 coronas, some hennesy, 3 or 4 purple cows, don't remember, and 5 211's.

Tystys
Oct 1, 2006, 12:44 PM
OK, that'll do it.
I guess.

Himmelhand
Oct 1, 2006, 12:54 PM
That is officially the coolest dream I have ever heard. It even beats the one my friend had where I was fighting this giant genocidal crocodile with a dynamite longbow.

Soinkus
Oct 1, 2006, 04:31 PM
O.O

MadEwokHerd
Oct 1, 2006, 05:11 PM
I had a dream where a dog ate a house full of babies. Two of my friends tried using a book to analyze my dream. They came up with nothing, and I'm not the least bit surprised.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 1, 2006, 05:30 PM
Last time I went to bed drunk like that, I got up in the middle of the night and pissed in the closet.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I don't do tequila shots, anymore.

DizzyDi
Oct 1, 2006, 05:32 PM
And I thought I had some fucked up dreams.

Danger_Girl
Oct 1, 2006, 05:35 PM
I can't remember the last time I went to bed sober.

MadEwokHerd
Oct 1, 2006, 05:37 PM
Oh, when I had my dream , I was sober.

Soinkus
Oct 1, 2006, 05:42 PM
On 2006-10-01 15:30, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Last time I went to bed drunk like that, I got up in the middle of the night and pissed in the closet.

My shots are the kind where you can't tell if it's the alchohol burning your throat, or not >_>

1/2 shot vodka, 1/4 shot tobasco, 1/4 shot worcestershire

DizzyDi
Oct 1, 2006, 05:43 PM

Hell, I do that when I'm NOT drunk.

MadEwokHerd
Oct 1, 2006, 05:45 PM
I sometimes don't get up. Or go in the closet. Or drop my pants.

Sometimes I flat out shit my pants.

Tystys
Oct 1, 2006, 10:12 PM
LOL

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 1, 2006, 10:49 PM
On 2006-10-01 15:42, Soinkus wrote:

My shots are the kind where you can't tell if it's the alchohol burning your throat, or not >_>

1/2 shot vodka, 1/4 shot tobasco, 1/4 shot worcestershire

Try it with Possible Side Effects (http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=9).

Nixia
Oct 2, 2006, 06:55 AM
No fair! It was still a coherent dream! More often than not, mine are just random jumbles. >.>

Nixia
Oct 2, 2006, 06:56 AM
No fair! It was still a coherent dream! More often than not, mine are just random jumbles tied together with string. >.>

Tystys
Oct 2, 2006, 10:52 AM
On 2006-10-02 04:55, Nixia wrote:
No fair! It was still a coherent dream! More often than not, mine are just random jumbles. >.>

ORLY? Explain yourself