PDA

View Full Version : Synthisis question

ayrista
Oct 2, 2006, 07:46 AM
I have a Synth board for an armor in my PM, I havent tryed to Synth it yet, but i was wondering, Do the slot formations vary on Synth armor?

and if they do get slots, do they vary each time you synth it? or is it the same.

Thanks

Lyrise
Oct 2, 2006, 09:23 AM
The formations will differ from armor to armor, there's no changing it. Any armor you synthesize, will always have the same slots as dictated by the game, there is no variance.

ayrista
Oct 2, 2006, 09:34 AM
Cool, thanks!! , you have been a huge help to me online.. its apreciated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
(this is Opythia)

Kaply
Oct 2, 2006, 09:35 AM
Only thing that a player can vary for armor through synthisis is the elemental bonus.

ayrista
Oct 2, 2006, 09:39 AM
On 2006-10-02 07:35, Kaply wrote:
Only thing that a player can vary for armor through synthisis is the elemental bonus.

Since you mentioned it.. does the elemental bonus effect damage from that monster type? or just techs of that type?

or is it like weapons and affects damage from the opposite type monster or tech element.?

darthplagis
Oct 2, 2006, 06:55 PM
im sure elements only affect the tachs cast onto you unless the enemy have an elemental attack. like when you make an element wep then you attack elemental, im not sure which enemys have element (the casts on neudiaz sometimes do) attack but ALOT cast techs.