PDA

View Full Version : Humans and Newmans, best stats endgame?

WildChai
Oct 2, 2006, 07:53 PM
I've heard a few people mention on this forum that Newman and Humans will have higher stats endgame than Cast and Beast due to them having SUV/NanoBlast.

If that's true I'm gonna have to say that's fucking bullshit.

If a human Hunter has higher ATP than my Beast Hunter at max level I'm gonna break something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WildChai on 2006-10-02 17:54 ]</font>

Ether
Oct 2, 2006, 08:02 PM
Out of context quote

They have higher overall stat growth because their TAP and MST is much higher than cast and beasts

Beast/Cast still have higher atp, dfp, and hp

Souppy
Oct 2, 2006, 08:10 PM
Hmm... I read most of the posts talking about the end-game stats. They are trying to say that Humans and Newmans will have better stats OVERALL. They aren't talking about ''best ATP end-game''.

If you have a Human Hunter, it will never have more ATP than a Beast but, if you do the sum of all the human stats, that sum will be higher than the Beast's sum of stats.

Pure Example with fictionnal numbers:
Beast: ATP: 800 ATA: 150 MST: 350 Sum: 1300 stats points
Human: ATP: 700 ATA: 175 MST: 525 Sum: 1400 stats points

That's what they are saying... they won't be better fighters but they will have more stat points. SUV and Nanoblast are abilities that Humans and Newmans don't have... I guess it's somekind of fair deal that they get more stat points than Beast/Cast.