PDA

View Full Version : This poll will show how obsessed you are.

BeeYee
Oct 2, 2006, 08:13 PM
When will you get to the hardest difficulty do you think? Im not sure how long the story is but...

Sevenfold
Oct 2, 2006, 08:15 PM
Who knows.

RoninJoku
Oct 2, 2006, 08:16 PM
Er... I think that would be rather difficult to gauge without having played the game... :/

BeeYee
Oct 2, 2006, 08:19 PM
Yes, indeed that is a true statement, but according to wikipedia, its a 40 hour story, that would make it kinda hard for it to be in the first day huh? Anyways, heres the site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantasy_Star_Universe#Features

Maxurion
Oct 2, 2006, 08:21 PM
Within the first week. I'm going to play this game to death when I get my hands on it, heh heh.

BeeYee
Oct 2, 2006, 08:22 PM
On 2006-10-02 18:21, Maxurion wrote:
Within the first week. I'm going to play this game to death when I get my hands on it, heh heh.

I like the way you think

darthplagis
well the offline story is EASY right upto moatoob is unlocked then the enemies start chuckin barta after barta at you in packs of 3+, not fun if you dont expect it.

ProfessorZ
I'm gonna say first week to a month just to be safe but I'll probably do it in a week

Lovejuice
Oct 2, 2006, 08:23 PM
Er, I think you might have to wait until Sega actually unlocks it for online. I mean, missions come in C, B, A, and S level degrees of trickyness. So you kinda have to wait for A) the mission to be unlocked, and B) the mission difficulty to be unlocked (there are currently no S rank versions of missions available online). So you might have to wait longer than you would hope.

Offline and extra mode follow one linear path of diffulty with no selectable enemy level within missions (story mode just unlocks as you progress, and extra mode has missions with specific levels you can not change and these unlock according to your level).

Ether
Oct 2, 2006, 08:24 PM
Story mode is very beatable in under 20 hours

mattdude
Oct 2, 2006, 08:32 PM
I think I will be able to beat story mode very fast, but online mode might take a while...lol, but who knows...

Katrina
Oct 2, 2006, 08:37 PM
I'm not in any big rush. When it happens, it happens.

Wubbie
Oct 2, 2006, 09:23 PM
I beat story already, it won't be sucking up any of my online NA time ^_^>

Sinue_v2
Oct 2, 2006, 09:33 PM
Hard to say... I'll probably finish offline first before going online, but I also plan to compile a full script for all dialouge in the game and quests, offline & online, as well as putting up a ton of info for my Wiki (I don't have the import version, nor the aid of importers now... so it'll have to wait.)

We'll see.

Weak
Oct 2, 2006, 09:36 PM
See, it's kind of hard to say.

I know right now I'm like "Oh, I'll go slow and pace myself and try to keep the game as fresh as possible."

But that's a total lie. I'm really going to play the game like a mad fiend until my eyes close and I pass out on the keyboard. EVERY DAY.

Losodo1976
Oct 2, 2006, 11:30 PM
On 2006-10-02 18:16, RoninJoku wrote:
Er... I think that would be rather difficult to gauge without having played the game... :/

I totally agree. No clue, never played the game.

AnamanaAU
Oct 2, 2006, 11:51 PM
I'm at Chapter 8 and the time counter is at 10hours. Also, difficulties? There's no Hard, V.Hard and Ultimate.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 3, 2006, 12:03 AM
prolly a yr im gonna spend most my time tellin jokes in teh lobby

Mook
Oct 3, 2006, 11:40 AM
I'll know just how long after the the release day. ( I'm takeing Vacation from work so I can become a zombie in front of my PC) No way I'm taking it slow!!!

BeeYee
Oct 3, 2006, 04:40 PM
so there is only one difficulty but there are missions that get harder as they go?

Rubesahl
Oct 3, 2006, 05:51 PM
I'm a slow player, and it'll take months to reach max level and content >_>; I oonsider my studies more important http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif therefore I don't play as much lol

Roken
Oct 3, 2006, 08:29 PM
People say this type of MMO/MO isnt built to be played the same way as you would a 'normal' MMO. If thats the case, I may hit the maximum level in a week-month depending on my IRL schedule, but I still plan on playing PSU for an extended period of time.

Invisible1122
Oct 3, 2006, 09:46 PM
im not sure whether or not i should play Network mode right away and just skip the story mode.

MookMetal
Oct 6, 2006, 06:04 PM
trying to hit lvl caps (60) by the first week

xenocid
Oct 6, 2006, 09:53 PM
only god knows : but im guessing 2nd month or sooner