PDA

View Full Version : Vahra Claw Questions

-Break-
Oct 2, 2006, 11:56 PM
I am attempting to synth a Vahra Claw, I just need some Kubara Wood and one more Solidonium. I've done 7 runs through the Relic/Ruins stage on Parum and no dice. So I was wondering if there are any other known places to find Kubara Wood, as well as a place to find some more Solidonium. This is in Extra Mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2006-10-02 22:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2006-10-02 22:56 ]</font>

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 12:50 AM
Is there anywhere to simply buy Twin Claws offine?

Saner
Oct 3, 2006, 12:52 AM
lol I dont know but have you completed story mode? that might unlock more things for extra mode besides missions.

I would think that one of the weapon shops would sell weapons of almost any time.

have you checked all of the shops in all 3 planets and Guardian's Colony? they do have different manufacturers and clothes styles and stuff like that so you might find twin claws for sale maybe according to planet or your level or somethin. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 12:56 AM
Yea, only done up to Chapter 8 or so in Story Mode, completing it would probably expand the stores' inventories in Extra Mode because I checked them all and no claws of any kind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Saner
Oct 3, 2006, 01:14 AM
oh. well the last resort is finding materials to make them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

there will eventually be online guides for quicker processes of getting them.

mechatra
Oct 3, 2006, 03:51 AM
By chapter 8 the Youmei store on Neudaiz should be selling Misaki, and RyouMisaki's definately.

Check there.

darthplagis
Oct 3, 2006, 04:48 AM
forget getting a standard claw the vahra claw rules!!! (get ice or light element claw or both if you get the wood), even if its just for the noise it makes!! ok its not as powerfull @ basic stat but what claw looks as good??

ok for the ingredients..... (the metal) buy the board that lets you upgrade some metals to a higher * rating and it takes 4 of the lower metal to make 1 of the higher (you can buy the lower in synth shop for 300ish). as solidium is only 2* you should just buy it from synth shop.

the kubara wood is a pain but i found that if i had an earth element weapon i found more of it in relics (lvl 10 one) (got earth sword from locked room in parum train (15) also it didnt really increase if i had an earth bullet either it was a mele wep.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthplagis on 2006-10-03 02:51 ]</font>

Halcyon17
Oct 3, 2006, 06:19 AM
took me 55 runs to find 3 kubara wood, its not overally rare just keep going.

ayrista
Oct 3, 2006, 07:39 AM
yeah, i finished story mode and stopped playing, but i remember only finding one kubara wood the entire time, Network mode is a different story, I think i have 4 kubara's already and im only lvl 23

darthplagis
Oct 3, 2006, 07:42 AM
yeah its a pain in the arse getting the wood but just keep going i found 3 in 6 runs (with earth sword) just luck? or something to do with equipment, party, other?? i ONLY EVER found it in the room with the 5 boxes near the end of the run, in the said boxes. gonna have to pop some more relics runs tho i NEED the svaltus sword!! and only have one wood left (i made V claws, come on twinHgun, invertor circuit saber and inverter circuit two hand saber (twin) so i need 2 more wood)

Saner
Oct 3, 2006, 01:26 PM
so what do these vahra claws look like?

mechatra
Oct 3, 2006, 01:58 PM
Like the claws of the Vahra's on Parum.

Saner
Oct 3, 2006, 01:59 PM
oh those bird things? or the relic things?

mechatra
Oct 3, 2006, 02:02 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/psu/guides/beastiary/parum/vahra-1.jpg

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 04:41 PM
Ah, the shops upgrade at exactly Chapter 8, thanks for the help, still gona synth those Vahra Claws just for kicks though.

darthplagis
Oct 3, 2006, 04:58 PM
saner this is a pic of my vahra claws (wish i'd made them light now tho)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/darthplagis/PSU/lightsaber2.jpg

here is the other twin sabers i mentioned

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/darthplagis/PSU/lightsabers1.jpg

foamcup
Oct 3, 2006, 05:14 PM
Those claws are sweet, now I know what my first project will be when I get online, lol.

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 05:27 PM
Hrmmmm, claws are a little slower than I'd hoped...maybe I'm just used to my uber fast twin daggers. Has anyone else noticed the giant speed gap between twin daggers and pretty much every other melee weapon?

darthplagis
Oct 3, 2006, 05:30 PM
hehe foamcup they are ACE, and not that hard to find all the bits ok they are only B class but they are soooo cool. its cool when you see how big they actually are when you put normal claws on, i WILL have the neudias S rank claws tomorrow (500K offline) so ill pop them on the screenshot thread.

also i found Kubara wood in the HIVE this morning as well as those cool GRM twin sabers (A rank) ethan and hyuga use in the cut scenes.

foamcup
Oct 3, 2006, 06:09 PM
Only class B? Oh well, at least I'll look good while looking for better ones.

darthplagis
Oct 3, 2006, 09:55 PM
ok done a few more extra mode relics runs with my FOnewearl (morrigan) with ALL earth element weps (earth bullets in H guns and 2 earth spells in wands) @ about lvl 35, on my 2nd run i got the magic, in the big room with the 5 boxes @ the back end of the run, 3 more runs and ANOTHER kubara wood, also i did some runs through the train mission (lvl 15) with the same weps (im lvling my earth spells) and every 2 boxes/items were wood (ok just parum wood and ash but still it all adds up) so im definatly thinking having an earth element wep boosts chances of wood items.

sorry for typo just seen hehehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthplagis on 2006-10-03 20:00 ]</font>

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 09:56 PM
Intresting