PDA

View Full Version : So, a few (new) questions...

Miyoko
Oct 3, 2006, 03:54 AM
I managed to score a copy of a friends game to play around with for a while, and I must say I'm having a blast. I'm mostly sticking with extra mode though, so I can just get a taste for it and move at my own pace.

But, there's a couple things I'm wondering about as I continue my travels...

1. Is there -any- point too the mouse?... Anything at all? Starting up the game, you can see a stylish little pointer that replaces your usual arrow, if it happens to be over the screen, but... does it do -anything-?...

2. From what I understand, extra mode seems to be a watered down version of online. Looking around the cities, I've noticed that the clothing shops are pretty barren, not to mention I can't find the place to get a hat... Where is it?

3. I'm a caseal currently. My outfit is purple. Is there any way to uhm, get a painjob?...

This is probably all right under my nose, and I'm just doing something dumb to miss it, but still... Anyone have some or all of the answers?

Cross
Oct 3, 2006, 04:00 AM
1. Don't think so.
2. Extra mode isn't stripped-down Online mode. It's Story Mode without the Story. Only things that have appeared in Story Mode are available in Extra mode. I don't know if the Accessory shop opens at all.
3. Again, the Accessory shop.

Yeah, Extra mode is a bit of a disappointment.

DMG
Oct 3, 2006, 04:00 AM
1) If there's a point to the mouse, I sure as hell havn't found it yet.

2) and 3) Hats and Paintjobs can be obtained in Guardian's Colony, 3rd floor at the Estee shop. It's to the left of the clothing shop there.

mechatra
Oct 3, 2006, 04:03 AM
the accessory shop is definately open in extra mode. As it's already been said, its on the guardians colony, fourth floor, recognisable with the pink sign, and little man on the door.

Miyoko
Oct 3, 2006, 05:33 AM
Ah yeah, I found it. I was checking all the other worlds except the guardian colony http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Thanks!