PDA

View Full Version : Game Informer Looks foward to PSU!

Itoshi
Oct 3, 2006, 05:51 PM
Well if this hasn't been already posted, Game Informer in its September Issue enjoyed PSU!

They say that they played the offline version, they say that the voice acting and other character build ups added a nice touch. They also say that the replay value is very high, for trials are very important to play for better grades. They enjoy the episodic content and think its a great idea.

The bad thing is, it didn't get to try the online portion, and they said that the games was littered with little bugs(That could be in the Japenese release, not sure.) They said that Sega really doesn't have a lot of time to polish things up, but they can't wait for the release!

I don't fully trust Game Informer, but they could be right about the time they have to fix bugs and get Online fully up and running. I just hope that Phantasy star universe gets a good rating. Last Phantasy Star Online games for the GC did a good job and both got 8's, and the first Phantasy Star Online for the DC got a 9. Keep up the good work!

Hurrah!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itoshi on 2006-10-03 15:52 ]</font>

Chaobo99
Oct 3, 2006, 05:58 PM
game informer is usually strict...they gave some really good games a rating of 7..

Itoshi
Oct 3, 2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah...but sometimes the stricter the better..right?

drmcst45
Oct 3, 2006, 06:43 PM
I've always trusted game informer since back in the day (SNES/GEN ere)

Chaobo99
Oct 3, 2006, 06:44 PM
yaeh..my point is.. if they said good things about PSU..its a miracle!!

Tystys
Oct 3, 2006, 06:45 PM
Meh, I like GI. I stopped getting their issues though XD

Sevenfold
Oct 3, 2006, 07:57 PM
Im down with that, any positive news about the game is a plus.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 3, 2006, 08:04 PM
drmcst45 ur sig is the shit dude

Ryogen
Oct 3, 2006, 08:08 PM
I had posted scans from Game Informer when the issue came out. If you want it I will give links.

OsF
Oct 3, 2006, 08:09 PM
GI goes with the hype. Most hyped-up games are good, but not all good games are hyped and so alot of what I thought were great games (mostly rpgs that didn't have any f's in the title) suffered in the ratings.

Ryogen
Oct 3, 2006, 08:14 PM
On 2006-10-03 18:09, OsF wrote:
GI goes with the hype. Most hyped-up games are good, but not all good games are hyped and so alot of what I thought were great games (mostly rpgs that didn't have any f's in the title) suffered in the ratings.

Your right, that is why I NEVER read mag and online ratings if I'm interested in a game. They don't really care about the game enough that you wanted it. If there is a game I overlooked I might look at user ratings but other than that no ratings at all.

Roken
Oct 3, 2006, 08:24 PM
Great to see PSU is getting more and more popular than just getting released 'under the radar'.

Miphesto
Oct 3, 2006, 08:37 PM
game informer sux lol

Alisha
Oct 3, 2006, 10:07 PM
im suprised since game informer is typically biased torwards american made games. they also endlessly defend rockstar. i lol'ed at game informer calling GTA satire.