PDA

View Full Version : Rangers for Support?

James2006
Oct 3, 2006, 09:50 PM
There has been some talk about Rangers being largely support. In PSO, rangers may not have dealt as much damage as their hunter counterparts but they could hold their own and deal out their fair share of damage.

In PSU are rangers weaker? Can Cast rangers still do considerable amounts of damage or are they just their to confuse/freeze ect. the enemy?

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 09:52 PM
Search function.

James2006
Oct 3, 2006, 09:56 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize it had been answered

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 09:57 PM
Yea, there was a bunch of major topics and lot of argument about it in the past.

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 09:57 PM
On 2006-10-03 19:57, -Break- wrote:
Yea, there was a bunch of major topics and lot of arguments about it in the past.

Ether
Oct 3, 2006, 09:59 PM
On 2006-10-03 19:52, -Break- wrote:
Search function.
Helpful post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Rangers can still do decent damage, not as much as hunters or forces, but also not as bad as people here make it out to be. One tip is to always shoot enemies with the opposing elements, which adds a decent amount of damage to your shots. A pure status ranger who focuses on ice or lightning wont do as much damage since those shots have less of a raw atp boost, as well as missing out on the elemental bonus most of the time

-Break-
Oct 3, 2006, 10:06 PM
Well, I don't play a Ranger myself in PSU so rather than give faulty info figured I would just point him in the right direction...very concisely.

I quoted myself instead of editing my grammar.....damn migraine