http://andrewteman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/spam_1.jpg

Also please vote in my poll.

MaximusLight
Oct 4, 2006, 12:28 AM
I voted now what?

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 4, 2006, 12:48 AM
Now you get to receive this knowledge:

Spam was created somewhere in the early 1940s, when someone at Hormel observed that they had a great deal of surplus pig shoulders, and nothing to do with them. Thus, Spam was created from this extra, lower-quality meat, firsted marketted simply as Spiced Ham. It became popular after World War II, as a result of Hormel's contract with the Army to supply this Spiced Ham for soldiers during the war-- the soldiers came home and introduced it to their families. The United States' Army, at one point, provided this resource to Russian forces, when the war rendered Russia unable to create sufficient food to continue to feed their soldiers. Because of this, the Russians did not fall in the war, and the Allies were therefore able to take the victory.

After the war, Hormel felt the need to re-name their Spiced Ham product, and a contest was waged within the company. The wife of an executive suggested taking the first two letters from the first word, and the last two letters from the second, producing, "Spam", and thus the name we know today was born.

KojiroAK
Oct 4, 2006, 01:43 AM
Yeah i like Mew (Nr.151).
Can learn much of attacks.
(all TM and HM/VM)

But i still prefer Mewtu.
Wich can deal with special attacks more damage, is faster and has more HP.
And can also learn much of attacks to can handle different enemy types.

Mewone
Oct 4, 2006, 04:19 PM
Mewone > Mew & Mewtwo

I BUMPED THIS BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

CherryLunar
Oct 4, 2006, 05:27 PM
I hate the taste of spam...

The Japanese and Hawaiians love spam. Spam sushi

MaximusLight
Oct 4, 2006, 10:16 PM
SPAM! Am I DOING IT RIGHT!?!

Tystys
Oct 5, 2006, 04:58 AM
Hormel also makes some damn good corn beef hash.