PDA

View Full Version : Can armors have more than one Extra slot?

Ludamec
Oct 4, 2006, 03:08 AM
I know armors prolly usually have assorted slots like Head arm body etc.... But is it possible to have multiples of one part? Like say 1 Head slot, 1 arm, and 2 extra? How does the slot distribution work exactly? Are the armors bound to the rule of 1 slot per body part? I'd love to have whitill wing combined with the Electricity unit...that would be beyond badassness http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AnamanaAU
Oct 4, 2006, 03:10 AM
No sign of add slots yet and I doubt if they do add them, they will let you multiply a part's slots.

Ludamec
Oct 4, 2006, 03:12 AM
Ah, so no armors have come pre-exposed to having multiple slots for one body part so far huh...Alrighty

Kyuu
Oct 4, 2006, 03:31 AM
Pretty sure it's purposefully set up so that you can't have more than one of any particular type of slot. And seeing as how some of the Extra Slot units have effects, like Whitill Wing and the Electrocution unit, I doubt they intend for anyone to have more than one of those effects on them at the same time. So, in conclusion, it's probable that armors will ever only be able to have up to one of each type of slot, in my opinion.

That brings up a question of mine, though... how rare is it to find an armor that has all the types of slots? Is it comparable to how finding 4-slot armor in PSO was?

Sev
Oct 4, 2006, 03:54 AM
I thought they said something along the lines of the most you can have are 3 slots on armor. But I can't really remember so you can just ignore that...

I'd really love to be able to have armor with multiple Head Body or Arm units. I could make really good use of that... And as long as it was really rare it wouldn't be so much of a problem. Meh... It's something I can completely live without though and it doesn't really bother me. I'd think it'd be impossible for 2 Extra Slots though. I'd lose sleep if I saw someone on fire with hearts flying off of them.

Seriously, it'd hurt me alot.

princejake2
Oct 4, 2006, 10:03 AM
I have a question that has been on my mind about this for awhile: Can a CAST have their SUV and anothing extra thing equipped? Say, for instance, a SUV and Whittl Wings?

darthplagis
Oct 4, 2006, 10:11 AM
nope casts have one or the other, SUV OR extra slot. as for slots most armour above C rank has 3 slots depending on its manufacturer (neudiaz have head slots, moatoob arm or body cant remember and parum is a general mix)

Shazbot
Oct 4, 2006, 10:13 AM
I think Whitill Wings might be human only. My beast dude can't where the one he found.

darthplagis
Oct 4, 2006, 10:27 AM
i think you NEED an S rank armour cos my ethan cant put his on yet either....... damn 900K S rank armour!

AnamanaAU
Oct 4, 2006, 10:48 AM
You need the corresponding rank for your weapon and unit. S Rank Unit on S Rank Armor.

princejake2
Oct 4, 2006, 04:40 PM
I think I might be ditching my SUV when I get a pair of Wings, considering my name is going to be Angelus, and I'm going for a pure white, angel-style apperance.

Sevenfold
Oct 4, 2006, 05:43 PM
I hope they have devil wings or something, the whole light colors, angel, blah blah mess isnt for everyone.