PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Kubara Wood offline

Shazbot
Oct 4, 2006, 10:10 AM
The Svaltus Edge needs 5 Kubara Wood as part of its ingredients but as far as I know, in offline mode you're only award 1 Kubara Wood in a certain one-time only story mission. Anybody know where to get a more regular supply of Kubara Wood offline?

darthplagis
Oct 4, 2006, 10:17 AM
relics level 10 one, i find having an earth element set up promotes the droppage of wood of all kinds but out of about 10 runs last night i got 4 Kubara wood. as opposed to none when i have no earth element wepon.

i had a wand with 2 earth techs and a H gun wirth earth bullet in two slots and an earth sword (from 1st train level). i ALWAYS find mine in the next to last room the one with the 5 boxes to smash before the enemies appear.

ayrista
Oct 4, 2006, 10:20 AM
thats an interesting concept about the elements affecting material drops.
I'll try that offline some too, I had the worst time finding Kubara offline when i was trying to make the same sword.

darthplagis
Oct 4, 2006, 10:26 AM
the funny thing is when you go on a mission to find it you NEVER get it but when you just do relics to S class it and get PA's from NPC's and to sell the svaltus edge and transport decor yopu get the damn wood!

im not complaining tho i do the S rank stuff all the time cos its easy money..... till you unlock the HIVE that is HANZOU sword and DEATH DANCER pretty much given to you on a plate both sell for 100K sweet!

Saner
Oct 4, 2006, 11:02 AM
earth is orange photons huh?

how hard is it to find photon materials to give weapons the color you want?

ayrista
Oct 4, 2006, 12:37 PM
not hard at all, you can buy them and find them.