PDA

View Full Version : Guilds in PSU?

Whitecrow
Oct 4, 2006, 06:19 PM
I dunno if this has been posted sorry if it has, but are there going to be guilds/clans in PSU like i know there was for PSO but they were very very unofficial, usually just a couple friends that always played with eachother, but now for PSU is there going to be like invitations to a guild and you can see whos online in your guild? kinda like WoW

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 4, 2006, 06:21 PM
Don't worry, this is only the 8432423523895624896789364st time this has been asked.

No, no guild system. Yes, that is a good thing.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 4, 2006, 06:33 PM
guild card list = wow guild list just be selectve bout who u give ur card too and ur set

RamenEater
Oct 4, 2006, 07:00 PM
Why are you such a baby Ffuzzy-Logik.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 4, 2006, 07:21 PM
On 2006-10-04 17:00, RamenEater wrote:

Why don't people use the search function? How many licks does it take to get the the Tootsie-Roll center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? And why, why do little blue midgets hit me with fish?

Rizen
Oct 4, 2006, 07:23 PM
On 2006-10-04 17:21, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
And why, why do little blue midgets hit me with fish?

Because noone likes ya http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif jk...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 4, 2006, 07:28 PM
Clearly you do not get the Tick allusion. Nevermind.

Rizen
Oct 4, 2006, 07:32 PM
Sigh, nevermind...just stop attacking like an asshole when someone asks a question, theres nicer ways to say things.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 4, 2006, 07:44 PM
Pfft, that's no fun.

Wubbie
Oct 4, 2006, 09:04 PM
I personally applaud Ffuzzy!

At least someone is attempting to uphold the PSO-W Way...

Don't make stupid posts, use the search function, and don't use "I'm a newb" as an excuse and Ffuzzy - and a few other members, myself included - will be much more civil.

EDIT: Just cleaning up some grammatical errors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wubbie on 2006-10-04 19:04 ]</font>

Alexandrious1
Oct 4, 2006, 10:46 PM
On 2006-10-04 17:21, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

On 2006-10-04 17:00, RamenEater wrote:

Why don't people use the search function? How many licks does it take to get the the Tootsie-Roll center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? And why, why do little blue midgets hit me with fish?

*Sean connery voice activated*

Why dosh the shun come up? Are the starsh just pinholes in the curtain of night? Who knows highlandar.

Tystys
Oct 5, 2006, 04:52 AM
On 2006-10-04 19:04, Wubbie wrote:
I personally applaud Ffuzzy!

At least someone is attempting to uphold the PSO-W Way...

Don't make stupid posts, use the search function, and don't use "I'm a newb" as an excuse and Ffuzzy - and a few other members, myself included - will be much more civil.

EDIT: Just cleaning up some grammatical errors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wubbie on 2006-10-04 19:04 ]</font>

Yeah, and this is the part where you wake up.

It's not his fucking job. If the mods found it to be a big problem they'd take care of it immediately.

EDIT:Yes, I know I've said a couple of times myself for people to use the search function, but I really don't care anymore about the dozens of replicate threads. The only thing I really care about being posted is those flame war threads about how the 360 is so much better than the PS2, or the PC is so much better than both systems. I remember one thread that was like that....didn't like it AT ALL, lol.

So, yes, it's nice of him to TRY and police the forums, but if the mods really wanted Ffuzzy Logik to do so, they'd ask him, -_-. It's more or less in his own interest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-10-05 02:54 ]</font>

Rizen
Oct 5, 2006, 05:09 AM
True Tys...true...
But theres a phrase I think: You can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink it?

Kadavreski
Oct 5, 2006, 05:24 AM
On 2006-10-05 03:09, Rizen wrote:
True Tys...true...
But theres a phrase I think: You can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink it?

that doesn't have any relevance in this situation http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

that more or less means that, say, you took a kid to school and he still won't go, or something like that. whatever.

RamenEater
Oct 5, 2006, 05:36 AM
If people are going to be bothered by something that is such an insignificant spec of their life, then they'll have problems RL lol.

Wubbie
Oct 5, 2006, 05:40 AM
That has PERFECT relevance...

He's been asking the new people to search and what have you for ages, yet they refuse to do it... Therefore, he gets more uncivilized as they continue not to listen as he is getting more and more frustrated...

@Ty: So, it's his own personal cause... If you saw someone bending the rules by... say... shoplifting a small charm/bracelet on the streets, would you notify someone? Ffuzzy is doing nothing more than this.

RamenEater
Oct 5, 2006, 05:42 AM
If online foruming is going to become as serious as people shop lifting, ill have to cry in the corner and hold on for dear life.

Kadavreski
Oct 5, 2006, 05:44 AM
On 2006-10-05 03:40, Wubbie wrote:
That has PERFECT relevance...

He's been asking the new people to search and what have you for ages, yet they refuse to do it... Therefore, he gets more uncivilized as they continue not to listen as he is getting more and more frustrated...
ah, i see; i thought he was talking about fuzzy himself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I don't think it's fair to compare forum policing to shoplifting, though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Ether
Oct 5, 2006, 05:51 AM
The amount of drama caused over a single sarcastic reply is amazing. This topic should've ended after 2 posts

FrogKicker
Oct 5, 2006, 11:50 AM
EDIT:Yes, I know I've said a couple of times myself for people to use the search function, but I really don't care anymore about the dozens of replicate threads. The only thing I really care about being posted is those flame war threads about how the 360 is so much better than the PS2, or the PC is so much better than both systems. I remember one thread that was like that....didn't like it AT ALL, lol.

PSU360 > PSUps2

What?