PDA

View Full Version : No more Rappies !?!



crazyrobot
Oct 5, 2006, 01:12 AM
I know this is a stupid question but anyone know if the cute chicken like monsters know as a Rappy will be in PSU? If not they will be missed. (almost always too cute to kill. lol)

Ether
Oct 5, 2006, 01:13 AM
They are rare enemies now

Pic (http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9212/rappy4gz9.jpg)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-10-04 23:17 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 5, 2006, 01:15 AM
Yes, and they look a little less cute this time around.

crazyrobot
Oct 5, 2006, 01:19 AM
awww in the pic it looks like they can fly now. lol

Neflite
Oct 5, 2006, 02:16 AM
Can I finally kill them or will they run away!!
Leaving goodies I hope.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 5, 2006, 02:34 AM
No, you still cannot kill them. They burrow underground now to escape.

JubeiSaotome
Oct 5, 2006, 02:45 AM
I wonder what rares they'll yield.

crazyrobot
Oct 5, 2006, 02:50 AM
I wonder what rares they'll yield.

I hope it's not something useless like Akiko's Frying Pan. lol

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 5, 2006, 02:53 AM
On 2006-10-05 00:45, JubeiSaotome wrote:
I wonder what rares they'll yield.

From what I've heard, they drop a Rappy Feather, which is some sort of synthesis ingredient. However, I have no idea what the ingredient is used for.

JubeiSaotome
Oct 5, 2006, 02:57 AM
If it's an ingredient, then that means it could be used in a whole swag of rares.

Haruka-sama
Oct 5, 2006, 03:03 AM
Maybe the rappy feather will help make/get the rappy costume =D although I'm completely guessing here...
Speaking of which, is the rappy costume available already? can you just go buy it in a clothing store or do you have to unlock it somehow?


<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Haruka-sama on 2006-10-05 09:22 ]</font>

crazyrobot
Oct 5, 2006, 03:40 AM
On 2006-10-05 01:03 Haruka-sama wrote:
Maybe the rappy feather will help make/get the rappy costume =D although I'm completely guessing here...
Speaking of which, is the rappy costume available already? can you just go buy it in a clothing store or do you have to unlock it somehow?


Rappy costume!?! wow even though it seems kinda pointless, I would like to try one on too! lol

Haruka-sama
Oct 5, 2006, 04:01 AM
On 2006-10-05 01:40, crazyrobot wrote:

On 2006-10-05 01:03 Haruka-sama wrote:
Maybe the rappy feather will help make/get the rappy costume =D although I'm completely guessing here...
Speaking of which, is the rappy costume available already? can you just go buy it in a clothing store or do you have to unlock it somehow?


Rappy costume!?! wow even though it seems kinda pointless, I would like to try one on too! lol




The second link has a rappy costume if you haven't seen it before =D (I gather from your "!?!" that you haven't?)
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=119447&forum=20&120

crazyrobot
Oct 5, 2006, 04:04 AM
awww the costume isnt that cute looking though. lol

Haruka-sama
Oct 5, 2006, 04:07 AM
On 2006-10-05 02:04, crazyrobot wrote:
awww the costume isnt that cute looking though. lol


I don't know who it was that said this, but I remember reading somewhere on these forums that it squeaks when you walk or something lol ^_^ might get kinda annoying though if you wear it a lot

crazyrobot
Oct 5, 2006, 04:10 AM
well even tho when PSU comes out for xbox360 I will probably be a female cast so i can eventually try on rappy costume. lol

BluCast20xx
Oct 5, 2006, 04:13 AM
yep....the Rappy Clan is slowly spreading...

*readies rifle*

Tystys
Oct 5, 2006, 04:37 AM
I'm pretty sure the Rappy Feather is some kind of ingredient in the synthesis process for the Rappy Costume.

Kadavreski
Oct 5, 2006, 05:28 AM
On 2006-10-05 00:34, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
No, you still cannot kill them. They burrow underground now to escape.

you're right (bloody early mornings http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif)



<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mechgun_mike on 2006-10-05 03:41 ]</font>

JubeiSaotome
Oct 5, 2006, 05:31 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHfuFM2RoPU
Rappies.

darthplagis
Oct 5, 2006, 05:38 AM
the squeeking suit WILL rock and WILL be worn by ALL my dudes (if i can afford it) wilst using the vahra claws (they grunt like the hildebear canes), also rappy feathers can ONLY be made into a statue for the room @ the moment (3xfeathers)

Katrina
Oct 5, 2006, 07:02 AM
Neil: "grab someone"

Bob: "aight, 1 sec.. Hey man.. er.. the hell..?"

Joe: ....."squeak..squeak.. squeak.... (silence)"

Neil: "......."

Bob: "hmmm..... Well, w/e. Lets go"

Joe: .....squeak.. squeak.. (silence)

[Later]

Neil: "Hey, you're pretty good. I'm not feelin the rappy duds though.."

Bob: "Nah, doesn't matter what he's wearing, the dude definitely has some major game"

Joe: .....squeak... squeak... (silence)

[next room - rappy's appear]

Neil: "LMAO! too priceless"

Bob: "lol for sure, pretty ironi...(THWACK!)"

Neil: "The hell did you do that fo..(SMACK!)"

Joe: .....squeak...squeak...(silence)

[later that week, Zack and Kelly arrive on the scene]

Zack: "Kelly, neil and bob!"

Kelly: "Pervert! (smack!) I will do no such thing!"

Zack: "No... I mean... look"

[they stand in silence, unable to comprehend the unbridaled perverseness of seeing their comrades bound and gagged, and left in such a humiliating position... and the feathers... oh the feathers...]


The moral of the story: never group with a rappy suit-wearing rappy named 'Joe'.

Morbilus
Oct 5, 2006, 07:41 AM
If ya using IE browser, I have rappies here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif :
http://morbilus.com/WordPress/?page_id=18

uhawww
Oct 5, 2006, 08:39 AM
http://www.djplaeskool.com/images/rappies.jpg

Innominate
Oct 5, 2006, 10:41 AM
On 2006-10-05 05:02, Pixiesugar wrote:
Neil: "grab someone"

Bob: "aight, 1 sec.. Hey man.. er.. the hell..?"

Joe: ....."squeak..squeak.. squeak.... (silence)"

Neil: "......."

Bob: "hmmm..... Well, w/e. Lets go"

Joe: .....squeak.. squeak.. (silence)

[Later]

Neil: "Hey, you're pretty good. I'm not feelin the rappy duds though.."

Bob: "Nah, doesn't matter what he's wearing, the dude definitely has some major game"

Joe: .....squeak... squeak... (silence)

[next room - rappy's appear]

Neil: "LMAO! too priceless"

Bob: "lol for sure, pretty ironi...(THWACK!)"

Neil: "The hell did you do that fo..(SMACK!)"

Joe: .....squeak...squeak...(silence)

[later that week, Zack and Kelly arrive on the scene]

Zack: "Kelly, neil and bob!"

Kelly: "Pervert! (smack!) I will do no such thing!"

Zack: "No... I mean... look"

[they stand in silence, unable to comprehend the unbridaled perverseness of seeing their comrades bound and gagged, and left in such a humiliating position... and the feathers... oh the feathers...]


The moral of the story: never group with a rappy suit-wearing rappy named 'Joe'.

lol, awesome story Pixiesugar.

crazyrobot
Oct 5, 2006, 11:04 AM
awww Rappies! Hope to see some soon when I finally get my copy of PSU on the 24th of this month.

DreamTonight
Oct 5, 2006, 12:51 PM
my friend synthesized a rappy statue. He needed 3 feathers I know. Heres a pic:

http://psu.rdy.jp/src/up5879.jpg

Sexy_Raine
Oct 5, 2006, 01:07 PM
Of course they're in this game. Why wouldn't they be? Rappies are like the mascot for this game, just like the chocobo is the mascot for Final Fantasy games.