PDA

View Full Version : tech levelling

Cry0
Oct 5, 2006, 04:00 PM
can you get eg your cane s-rank, by just using shifta or resta? or do you have to use attack techniques to get your weapon rank up?

Ether
Oct 5, 2006, 04:03 PM
Weapons don't level up, stronger ones have higher ratings, the highest being S-rank

Kyuu
Oct 5, 2006, 04:30 PM
I think he means getting your proficiency rank up, but I don't believe you "level" that up. Each class has a different proficiency level with differing weapons. As far as online goes, I don't think the base classes have higher than an A-rank (or maybe even B-rank) for anything, only the Expert Types. Could be that the proficiencies go up as you level up the classes, but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-10-05 16:11 ]</font>

Xx3of19xX
Oct 5, 2006, 04:45 PM
As you level up your job, you get access to higher rank weapons usable by that job.
Techs level up from use, just like bullets and skills.
So in order to be able to use S-Rank Canes, you have to increase your Force Job to a certain level using Job XP gained from completing missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xx3of19xX on 2006-10-05 14:47 ]</font>

Kaply
Oct 5, 2006, 05:58 PM
On 2006-10-05 14:45, Xx3of19xX wrote:
As you level up your job, you get access to higher rank weapons usable by that job.
Techs level up from use, just like bullets and skills.
So in order to be able to use S-Rank Canes, you have to increase your Force Job to a certain level using Job XP gained from completing missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xx3of19xX on 2006-10-05 14:47 ]</font>

No direct proof that this is how it works. offline mode you already start being able to use the Sranks you could use as a class. Online mode, no one has access to higher than B right now. It could be just leveling up your job class, but it could also be dependant upon the class itself.

Xx3of19xX
Oct 5, 2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah you might need to be Fortefighter/Gunner/Techter in order to use S ranks online.