PDA

View Full Version : old versions........

Epy1221
Oct 5, 2006, 05:14 PM
Since we have to grind out the next couple weeks before the American release of PSU. Any body out there still play PSO possibly for DC or Xbox? Maybe GC?

McLaughlin
Oct 5, 2006, 05:17 PM
I canceled my Hunter's Liscense for PSOX a few weeks ago. Nobody I used to play with was ever on, and the people who were on all cheated. I'm honestly too lazy to find the new IP for the free GC server, or I'd help you hunt something (3 level 200s).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-10-05 15:18 ]</font>

Epy1221
Oct 5, 2006, 05:21 PM
How can some1 get online w/ PSO GC?

CherryLunar
Oct 5, 2006, 05:24 PM
I don't think anyone is going to answer that question if they want to keep their PSO-W account. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sinue_v2
Oct 5, 2006, 05:25 PM
I still have an active PSOX account, but I'm about ready to cancel it. As much fun as it seemed at the time - there's noone on anymore and leveling characters from scratch AGAIN is not my idea of fun on the eve of PSU's release. Besides, I've been playing since v.1 for the DC and I'm pretty much sick to death of PSO at this point.

I tried to get my NGC on the free servers... but I have a dial-up modem and broadband service. The guide for hooking up your Dreamcast 56k to a PC broadband isn't working out well for the NGC - not to mention I don't want to spare an expansion slot, or reliquish the ICS I've already got going between the Xbox and PS2.

Epy1221
Oct 5, 2006, 05:28 PM
DC v.1 was the shit. I used to play that online a lot, then came version 2 and that changed some things up. Online play back then was ridiculous