PDA

View Full Version : PM device ZERO

AngelLight
Oct 6, 2006, 07:27 AM
This is based off of this thread's link:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=120607&forum=20&3

I had a bit of a hard time with this, but from what it sounds like, they're giving players the option to reset their PMs. Can anyone confirm this?

EspioKaos
Oct 6, 2006, 07:33 AM
That's it exactly. It says that if you've become disatisfied with how you've raised your PM, but using this item on it, you'll be able to reset it to its initial "factory settings."

AngelLight
Oct 6, 2006, 07:35 AM
great thanks...an improvement from the old PSO system. So that's a good thing....

darthplagis
Oct 6, 2006, 07:40 AM
the PM keeps the items tho right? this sounds simmil;ar to the idea i had about the new PM evolutions/skins (hacked in offline).

AngelLight
Oct 6, 2006, 07:44 AM
keeps items as in what was fed to it?

darthplagis
Oct 6, 2006, 08:11 AM
no no, keeps the items inside it like the bank. thats how i see the PMs being the bank, as you give pete the items for the bank and the items for synthesis i see the PM as a little floating/walking bank (hehe say that with a mouthfull of marbles).

RoninJoku
Oct 6, 2006, 08:46 AM
oh good... I'm glad they did indeed put in such a way to reset them... It was looking like I was going to have to ignore my PM until I hopefully found an Evo I actually liked a little bit.

Saner
Oct 6, 2006, 09:02 AM
resetting them? then all your money, items and hardwork levleing them up is put to waste?

well since ppl like making new characters and starting over, this is a helpful option for them. gives them more to do. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Mikaga
Oct 6, 2006, 09:11 AM
Oh I LOVE this.

I did wonder about Partner Machinery since it's known you only ever get one. The possibility of screwing your entire character up forever just by feeding your PM one item by mistake was something that until now rightened me greatly.

Rizen
Oct 6, 2006, 02:24 PM
I think he means like its original status (0/0/0/0) not the whole bank and stuff.
And to Saner's comment, its not put to waste. Its kinda like a relationship gone bad; you just find it wasnt what you wanted and you want a new start. You learned and messed with what and what not to do and like/dislik e when you raised it the first time, so this reset gives you a chance to do what you like hopefully knowing what you want, or to experiment again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-06 12:25 ]</font>

A2K
Oct 6, 2006, 02:35 PM
Ha, so my suspicions were correct. This item won't be just for people who've decided they've screwed up their PMs but also for those looking to try out a new evolutionary path.

Phoenix_Black
Oct 6, 2006, 06:11 PM
I just want PM "cells" to be released... Pleeeeeeasse!

Nisshoku
Oct 6, 2006, 06:31 PM
Heh, this teaches all those people who power-level their Partner Machinery to Lv100.

It won't do much help for me for a while, since mine is like, only Level 2. XD