PDA

View Full Version : Words of wisdom

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 03:37 PM
A dig betwixt horned mallets dispose no malcontent.

Leviathan
Oct 6, 2006, 03:40 PM
"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!

~ me to a friend today.

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 03:41 PM
Forever lisps denies the weak the will to yogurt freedom.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 6, 2006, 03:52 PM
Babies
MadEwokHerd
Oran
Zombies
Vampire
Sunscreen
Brown mini hooded baby sized suit

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 03:58 PM
Verily, suppose wicked ghasts don three-fold waterlogged muffin tops while adveturing beyond standard moral composition.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 6, 2006, 04:09 PM
On 2006-10-06 13:58, Mixfortune wrote:
Ver i ly, suppose wicked gh ast s d on three -fold water logged muffin top s while adveturing beyond standard moral compos i t ion.

Suppose this ast three water muffins compost adveture be near?

What ast be doin' thar?!

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 04:13 PM
I'm afraid you can't go any further without confirming to an age checker.

If you are not 21 years or older or you or your place of residence find such content offensive and/or illegal please press the "back" button on your browser or select the link below immediately.

I am not 21 years or older and/or such material is offensive and/or illegal to myself and/or my place(s) of residence (http://disney.go.com/home/today/index.html)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 6, 2006, 04:14 PM
You know, all your posts don't have to have pictures lasers in them! ._.

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 04:20 PM
People really should post less text, I agree.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 6, 2006, 04:23 PM
No time for talk.

Its time for lasers:
/'-/'

By using the laser I shall make it less cool. Laser has gone mainstream and now everyone does it. The niche is gone. I'm also doing the laser wrong or reversed and thus ruin the classic.

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah Haya why do you always have to go and make everything not cool? Now I gotta come in and save it.

`-`

Whew, that was a close one.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 6, 2006, 04:36 PM
My `'s were also ''s instead.

Knock off Louis Vitton.

Same thing. 2 for 15.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-10-06 14:37 ]</font>

MadEwokHerd
Oct 6, 2006, 04:50 PM
When did my name become a word of wisdom? When does anything I do show any sign of intelligence?

Maybe this..."Metal works as music for outcasts." But that isn't me. That's a Dave Mustaine quote. I have said that 5 is a box. Not the shape...but the actual letter 5. And check out my sig...those are words of wisdom.

astuarlen
Oct 6, 2006, 05:15 PM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

MadEwokHerd
Oct 6, 2006, 05:19 PM
In English, please? What good is wisdom if you don't even understand it, nor will you ever understand anything from it?

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 05:35 PM
On 2006-10-06 15:15, astuarlen wrote:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Be forewarned, for the candle that burns brightest toasts marshmallows toastiest.

roygbiv
Oct 6, 2006, 08:03 PM
On 2006-10-06 15:19, MadEwokHerd wrote:
In English, please? What good is wisdom if you don't even understand it, nor will you ever understand anything from it?

I think the main point is not what it says, but what you take from it. Think of ways to find meaning justifying your prior behavior in what it says. Understanding and comprehension are optional.

For instance since I understood nothing of Astuarlean's post I will take this to mean that discourse with others is pointless and thus proceed to return to ignoring what everyone else says.

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 08:47 PM
On 2006-10-06 18:03, roygbiv wrote:

I think the main point is not what it says, but what you take from it. Think of ways to find meaning justifying your prior behavior in what it says. Understanding and comprehension are optional.

For instance since I understood nothing of Astuarlean's post I will take this to mean that discourse with others is pointless and thus proceed to return to ignoring what everyone else says.

I agree, it's a fine painting.

astuarlen
Oct 6, 2006, 08:49 PM
It's nonsense.

Mixfortune
Oct 6, 2006, 09:01 PM
Nonsense? Here!?

You're out of your mind woman. Out of your blueberry scented mind!

astuarlen
Oct 6, 2006, 10:53 PM
Bullshitevik!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 7, 2006, 04:34 AM
On 2006-10-06 18:49, astuarlen wrote:
It's nonsense.

But translated half-assed, by online tools, it equals a story of a sinking ship.

astuarlen
Oct 7, 2006, 09:42 AM
Lipsum, more refreshing than Lipton (http://www.lipsum.com/)

Kahwoperstyn
Oct 7, 2006, 01:17 PM
Quite possibly, but Firewind (http://ecard.centurymedia.com/firewind/firewind2.html) more refreshing than Lipsum.

Squall179
Oct 7, 2006, 01:24 PM
And now you Fail

Kahwoperstyn
Oct 7, 2006, 01:27 PM
Yeah, but only a little.

Squall179
Oct 7, 2006, 01:32 PM
Noo you fail aplenty.

If I really cared I'd give yu a box of Fail and Plenty's but I dont. TOo bad for you

MadEwokHerd
Oct 8, 2006, 03:23 PM
I don't fail. I'm a mistake. Being a mistake is way different then failing.

astuarlen
Oct 8, 2006, 03:33 PM
When you say "I", Mad Ewok, you mean "**gator*", rite? Or, with your powers combined are you Captain Planet of the Apes? Six or one-half-dozen = MEH or Kahwoperstyn?
So vexting this texting.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2006, 03:37 PM
On 2006-10-07 11:17, Kahwoperstyn wrote:
Quite possibly, but Firewind (http://ecard.centurymedia.com/firewind/firewind2.html) more refreshing than Lipsum.

You sound like this guy who was here earlier...
They are okay band...

MadEwokHerd
Oct 8, 2006, 03:37 PM
By "I" I mean MadEwokHerd. I don't mean this **gator* fellow. I would never become Captain Planet, because I don't have the power of Heart...which is sadly the most useless power.

To get back on topic...If you need to dress like a girl to make music, first of all you have unresolved issues and second of all is your music even that good?

MadEwokHerd
Oct 8, 2006, 03:44 PM
He is the guy who was here earlier. Bonflignoplignopwerronshipontiki happens to be both of their titles. Coincidence? Impossible. Same avatar could possibly be a coincidence.

astuarlen
Oct 8, 2006, 03:49 PM
Don't get saucy with me, you tart of pop. :<

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2006, 03:50 PM
lol, he cant get his old password, he should ask a mod for help.

MadEwokHerd
Oct 8, 2006, 03:52 PM
That's not why...just look at the first post in the "FKL is lacking some..." thread.

Too lazy to post a link.

Himmelhand
Oct 8, 2006, 03:56 PM
You need a cross to defeat the vampire!

*turns sword upside-down*

Tystys
Oct 8, 2006, 03:57 PM
On 2006-10-08 13:49, astuarlen wrote:
Don't get saucy with me, you tart of pop. :<

Lmfao

Mixfortune
Oct 8, 2006, 05:30 PM
Carriage of one's washroom does filth the Everglades.