PDA

View Full Version : Character Customization

RamenEater
Oct 7, 2006, 01:33 AM
How are you going to be customizing your character? Gimme more suggestions for poll options if you want =D

Jozon
Oct 7, 2006, 01:44 AM
what about the make it look like a new character/cool?

RamenEater
Oct 7, 2006, 01:46 AM
Bah i cant change poll options =/

Zorafim
Oct 7, 2006, 02:06 AM
There's not much reason to make a character from another game, unless you're a huge fan or are just fooling around. So, that's out for me.
There's not much reason to remake myself, either. I'd rather make something that I think looks neat, or something along those lines.

Vetto
Oct 7, 2006, 02:09 AM
I'm SO going to make that Guy Vetto from PSO =p.

Zolpner
Oct 7, 2006, 02:16 AM
I draw and whatnot, so I'll probably end up making my characters based of characters in my head and that. Stuff that looks cool works too~

crazyrobot
Oct 7, 2006, 04:15 AM
awww I make my charactors cute and sexy! n_~

Rizen
Oct 7, 2006, 05:10 AM
My character is going, well already does look like me *points to the sig* he just going to look cooler is all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I need to get my hair done like this again XD

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 7, 2006, 06:11 AM
I usually make original characters and such, but maybe I would remake a character from an anime just to mess around and such.

hypersaxon
Oct 7, 2006, 07:00 AM
I always have one character as myself, and the rest random characters that I come up with.

Merumeru
Oct 7, 2006, 08:42 AM
XD Merumeru is going to look like my RP character, which pretty much looks like me, except a more cattish version, but Cinnanyu and the others will be variants of what i think looks cool XP

BlueDagger
Oct 7, 2006, 08:51 AM
Well, I'm just gonnaa' browse through all the options and find a good combination that I like... So I guess random is the closest answer for me, but you really need for poll-options... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

Authenticate
Oct 7, 2006, 09:50 AM
I'm just going to go with what looks cool for the race I selected. Copying characters from other games is fun and all, but I never play them. I always like the ones I make more.

RoninJoku
Oct 7, 2006, 09:56 AM
predicting a sarcastic poll suggestion from you know who :3

But seriously, an option for an original character thats not "random" would have been appreciated. Thus I'm not voting.

chewydawg
Oct 7, 2006, 10:03 AM
Im just goin to create a character a little similar to the one I have in
PSO