PDA

View Full Version : The Zouryx Empire needs members!!

Alena Zouryx
Nov 8, 2002, 12:15 PM
*grins and smiles* Hi...um...I'm Alena Zouryx, FOmarl. Alot of you might recognize the name of my group/clan thingy, the Zouryx Empire, from the Dreamcast PSO. Now that I finally have a copy of PSO I & II GCN, I'm ready to try to reband this group, and I'm seeking anyone, newbies or veterans (like myself..tee-hee) who might wanna join.

Now I know this sounds really stupid, but if I can get the clan thing restarted in PSO GCN, there would be alot of reelie kewl benefits:

1) Get money and rares faster. The members of ZE (Zouryx Empire) always support one another -- its one of our rules. If you're ever in a hole, just ask one of the fellow members to help you out and they'll do it if possible.

2) Leveling up becomes a breeze. Now you won't have to worry about searching desperately for a team to join. Just look for a game involving ZE members (all games for members will have ZE in their title somewhere) and you will always be accepted in. We use a universal password, so any member can get in any of our games, but no non-members. Finally, you can be rest assured that any things you find won't be stolen by a crazed rare-obsessed newb. (No offense to those of you new guys who actually try to play the game right.)

3) Get your character on our site!! We have a website in the making, http://www.ZEmpire.net, and the resident android of our group, Ym2413 "A" (RAcaseal) has a capter card, and any and all members of our empire will be posted on our website with details pertaining to the history of your character.

4) ZE Website in da works! I know its not done just yet, but we are working diligently to have http://www.ZEmpire.net completed by January 2003. We plan on having just as much information as PSOW (maybe the PSOW world moderators will be interested in teaming up, no?) and screenshots of members playing with us!

I know that you're thinking "Pssh...just another clan". But trust me...we aren't just another clan. We're a group of friends supporting each other. And if you're tired of going about it alone online, feel free to join!!

You can email me at [email protected], or try to find me online sometime. (I'll be online for a while on Saturday!) For your reference, here are my (current) characters:

Alena Zouryx (FOmarl, level 27)
Taryn Zouryx (FOmar, level 21)
Kimiko (HUnewearl, level 14)
Karina (RAmarl, level 10)

I hope to see you guys soon!! And thanks!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Toyzferall
Nov 17, 2002, 02:30 AM
Well, I talked to ya on PSO the other night... And if you guys RP, and yer a decent community based on Teamwork, then I'd be happy to at least drop in for a few sessions. If I like what I see, I might join. BTW, I've got a Capture Card, too. I... Just have to figure out how to get it to work... O.o;; I'll mainly be in it for the RP. Only problem is, Toyz, my main playing character, isn't one much for my RPing purposes... Ah well! Guess I'll get back to you when I can play online again ((I'm at a friend's house, now...)) BTW... You sure the site won't be done until January? When will it at least be somewhat up? The link is to a 404 error... O.o;;

Sion
Nov 19, 2002, 04:52 PM
uhhhh...this sounds interesting.....since the fact...that i've been going online...and haven't found anyone to play with....heh...well at least you don't drop your weps like in the DC...so stealing is not worry any more -.- uff....

well im a veteran...and sure i'll join.....just what do i have to do =?