PDA

View Full Version : Can you Duel wield two different sabers?

SClass
Oct 7, 2006, 10:14 AM
Can you Duel wield two different sabers?

mechatra
Oct 7, 2006, 10:18 AM
No, dual wields of the same type of item, often reffered to as a "twin"

for example "twin sabers" A pair of sabers which you can wield at the same time.
They can not be different elements, or different types of sabers, they are identical.

When mixing single handed weapons, you can only use a gun type weapon in your left hand, and a blade/casting weapon in your right.

Hope that clears it up for you.

SClass
Oct 7, 2006, 10:19 AM
Thanks

Cry0
Oct 7, 2006, 10:26 AM
so you can't like, wield a pallasch and a saber?

and what if you have a rare saber, would you need another same rare saber to make a twin saber?

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 7, 2006, 10:28 AM
There are different types of items, a rare seperate saber would stay as the same type, so it wouldn't be possible.

mechatra
Oct 7, 2006, 10:29 AM
Twin sabers are a seperate item type. just as musashi, yamato, ect: were seperate in PSO.

They must be bought found or made as twin items, you cannot just combine two sabers and dual wield them.

For example, a unique saber - Jitoshin is a 4 star item.

A Twin version of the Jitoshin saber is called "Death dancer" a sepearate 4 star item (its either 4 or 6, I forget http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Cry0
Oct 7, 2006, 10:32 AM
ah, i see. so if they are talking about 'makin a weapon', it's not like, comining 2 sabers, but combining 2 'whatever you combine to become the weapon'

mechatra
Oct 7, 2006, 10:37 AM
To make a weapon, you need to have the appropriate weapon board then have:
1 - a type of photon
2 - a type of Ore
3 - a type of Metal
4 - a type of Wood

These four ingredients will be specific to the board, and will create the desired weapon.

AnamanaAU
Oct 7, 2006, 10:53 AM
On 2006-10-07 08:32, Cry0 wrote:
ah, i see. so if they are talking about 'makin a weapon', it's not like, comining 2 sabers, but combining 2 'whatever you combine to become the weapon'

It's like building the item out of the needed parts.