PDA

View Full Version : A few small questions about offline Extra Mode.

Bomberto
Oct 7, 2006, 09:22 PM
Since I can't read Japanese, I'm having trouble seeing if these things exist offline.

Can I buy SUV units offline? I can't seem to find any extra slot armor units that mention level 20 or SUV.

Can I transfer items to other offline characters? I want to see how awesome Forces are, and that's a bit tough for my Cast. Since my Cast is much wealthier than a new character, is there a way to transfer over goods?

Can I find other Photon Arts other than the ones in shops?

Whats the easiest way to level my damn Partner machine. Takes decades to feed him items, or it takes thousands of meseta to get anywhere.

Thanks for your time!

Rizen
Oct 7, 2006, 09:24 PM
Well there is no easy way to raise a PM that doesnt take meseta or time, its something you have to put up with. As for Photon Arts, if you have NPCs in your party you sometimes get PA disks after missions

Bomberto
Oct 7, 2006, 09:32 PM
Oh, so you can get other PAs from getting S-Ranks on missions?

*goes back to lowby missions*

Rizen
Oct 7, 2006, 09:33 PM
On 2006-10-07 19:32, Bomberto wrote:
Oh, so you can get other PAs from getting S-Ranks on missions?

Nope.

Mazoku
Oct 7, 2006, 09:35 PM
Can I buy SUV units offline? I can't seem to find any extra slot armor units that mention level 20 or SUV.

You get the SUVs by completing certain missions with an S rank. It's covered on PSUpedia.

Can I transfer items to other offline characters? I want to see how awesome Forces are, and that's a bit tough for my Cast. Since my Cast is much wealthier than a new character, is there a way to transfer over goods?

I haven't tried ito, but I'm pretty sure I read on this forum somewhere that you can't

Nuclearranger
Oct 7, 2006, 11:44 PM
The level 15 area in the subway on the city planet parum i think its called