PDA

View Full Version : funny pranks for online???

CpwninOBrien
Oct 8, 2006, 12:46 AM
does nebody got good ideas for pranks online they want to share???

ill share one of my, im gonna make a character name bob barker and ask beasts to help control the animal populations

ProfessorZ
Oct 8, 2006, 01:19 AM
Ok Butters

Zael
Oct 8, 2006, 05:32 AM
They took out Alt-Backspace http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I remember spamming "HIT ALT-BACKSPACE TO HACK LEET WEAPONS" in Cronus 1. Man those were the good times.

Zarbolord
Oct 8, 2006, 05:38 AM
Get a lvl1 with you and say, run! We're all gonna die! Then after having made him run, kill them in one shot and get the EXP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Asim
Oct 8, 2006, 06:16 AM
Just corruptz people

adamgnome104
Oct 8, 2006, 09:07 AM
On 2006-10-08 03:32, Zael wrote:
They took out Alt-Backspace http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I remember spamming "HIT ALT-BACKSPACE TO HACK LEET WEAPONS" in Cronus 1. Man those were the good times.

Hahaha, I remember doing that with people, I can't believe so many people fell for it!

Saner
Oct 8, 2006, 10:32 AM
what does alt backspace actually do? I forgot.

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 10:36 AM
Try it Saner http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Anyway heres a joke, A guy makes a female character. The end.

Slitz
Oct 8, 2006, 11:03 AM
FSOD. -.-;;
Slitz < FSODer
Jokes on me. ; ;

Mewn
Oct 8, 2006, 12:30 PM
On 2006-10-08 07:07, adamgnome104 wrote:

On 2006-10-08 03:32, Zael wrote:

Hahaha, I remember doing that with people, I can't believe so many people fell for it!

I always went with the old "Hit ALT-BACKSPACE for Level 200" chestnut http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kismet
Oct 8, 2006, 12:33 PM
What did Alt+Backspace do? I didn't play PSO, so I have no idea. XD Does it make you exit the game, or something?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kismet on 2006-10-08 10:37 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Oct 8, 2006, 12:34 PM
On 2006-10-08 08:36, Rizen wrote:

Is that like when a guy makes a male character and fantasises bout female NPCs being in love with him?

Please clarify cuz I am confused. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

adamgnome104
Oct 8, 2006, 12:41 PM
On 2006-10-08 10:34, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Is that like when a guy makes a male character and fantasises bout female NPCs being in love with him?

Please clarify cuz I am confused. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Make a girl character with huge boobs.
Ask for items
?????
Profit!

I bet you can trick people into thinking you can FSOD if they're fans of PSO, haha, but that would be a bit too cruel.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: adamgnome104 on 2006-10-08 10:41 ]</font>

Slitz
Oct 8, 2006, 12:44 PM
On 2006-10-08 10:34, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Well, supposedly, the females of PSU have different stats in comparison with the males. So if a male in real life decides to make a female character, it's either because

A) The stats.
B) The looks.
C) Free Items from Lonely teenagers.
or
D) To RP?? Cyber?? I don't know.

There's some freaky people out there,
and there's people that just want to enjoy the game that they pay for every month.

Innominate
Oct 8, 2006, 01:20 PM
What is it with you people who always stereotype guys who play female avatars as losers or whatever else you believe them to be.
It makes me wonder what the issue really is. Maybe what you're really afraid of is being shown up by a female whether they be real or a virtual female character in a game. Kind of like the guys you see on Fear Factor with the huge male ego's that think theres no way they could ever lose to a woman and then use every excuse in the book when they do.

Oji_Retta
Oct 8, 2006, 01:23 PM
See, now you have the opinion of the High Priest Kaiaphas (Caiaphas) on the matter.

Slitz
Oct 8, 2006, 01:54 PM
Uhhh.
I understand making a female char, being a male IRL.
But when you make a female char, and flirt with other guys,
for free items; I'm sorry, somethings wrong.

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 8, 2006, 01:58 PM
so what does alt+backspace do?

Innominate
Oct 8, 2006, 01:58 PM
Not every guy who plays a female avatar is a deceptive crooked person doing it for personal gains or to mess with people.

StanleyPain
Oct 8, 2006, 02:12 PM
I 'll prolly make a MOME character at some point like I did in PSO and lament why I die so easily.

Slitz
Oct 8, 2006, 02:12 PM
I never said "Every guy that makes a female char is a whacked loser just looking for free itmes." I simply established the fact that some guys DO, indeed, commit that very act.

adamgnome104
Oct 8, 2006, 02:13 PM
On 2006-10-08 11:54, Slitz wrote:
Uhhh.

The sad thing is it works.

I want to go into PSU and say OMG I'M GOING TO FSOD ____, only it'll be my friend and make him sign out, then scare the crap out of people, lol.

Innominate
Oct 8, 2006, 02:14 PM
On 2006-10-08 12:12, Slitz wrote:
I never said "Every guy that makes a female char is a whacked loser just looking for free itmes." I simply established the fact that some guys DO, indeed, commit that very act.

I know you didn't, I was just making the point that not every guy is.

Ryo_Hayasa
Oct 8, 2006, 02:42 PM
On 2006-10-08 12:12, StanleyPain wrote:
I 'll prolly make a MOME character at some point like I did in PSO and lament why I die so easily.

I'll scream at you for how much i hate you. "You made me fail the mission, AGAIN, it too me like freakin' two hours to get here! Why?! Why does a lamer like you progress the story?!"

Ryoten
Oct 8, 2006, 02:56 PM
Telling a noob to drop their rare stuff because it can do 'serious' damage to your characters & the game. It'll piss off a lot of people after they find out but it's all fun & game, for some of you.... <-< >->

zandra117
Oct 8, 2006, 03:03 PM
Uhhh.

I don't flirt with other guys, they hit on me, I just don't reveal that Im a guy until I get items from them. If you are trying to pick up girls in a videogame something is wrong with you.

In other words if you hit on people with girl characters in online videogames you deserve to be messed with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-10-08 13:06 ]</font>

Tystys
Oct 8, 2006, 03:05 PM
Just go to a highly populated area and start cybering with someone.

That's always good for a laugh. I remember in Trickster I got a bunch people to have one huge furry sex ogry.

Was fun.

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 03:10 PM
Haha! What chaos i have unleased in this topic with a simple post.
Dont think to hard about it guys. It was a simple joke. I have a female beast offline. Why? Well, after playing MMOs for about 6 years I never made a female character to play with, so I decided to make a female character. Not because Im lonely or anything, just because I wanted to. Chances are I prolly wont be using her online much.

vitius137
Oct 8, 2006, 06:28 PM
So anyone gonna reveal what ALT + BACKSPACE did in PSO? ^_^"

Jozon
Oct 8, 2006, 06:48 PM
ohnoes? it will destroy the fabric of space and time

Kismet
Oct 8, 2006, 07:03 PM
On 2006-10-08 16:28, vitius137 wrote:
So anyone gonna reveal what ALT + BACKSPACE did in PSO? ^_^"

I believe it ejected you from out of the game completely, or something of that nature.

Hajile
Oct 8, 2006, 07:11 PM
nuu kismet you killed the joke :[

and yes it exited your char out of the game , it was usefull if you were getting pwnt by something you could d/c yourself.

vg_geek86
Oct 8, 2006, 07:12 PM
I remember on caves, when ppl would ask for a TP I would put one right under those falling pillars. Funny as hell when they would teleport in just as it was falling.

Souppy
Oct 8, 2006, 07:34 PM
Trade with a noob

Noob: ''My friend gave me this rare but I can't equip it''
Me: ''Really?''
Noob: ''Yeah! It's called Heart of Poumn.. I saw a Love Rappy and killed it but he took the box and gave it back to me''
Me: ''Ok''
Noob: ''Do you want it? 'cause it's not useful to me''
Me: ''What do you want for it?''
Noob: ''I liked that purple thing... looked like a spear''
Me: ''You mean the Gae Bolg?''
Noob: ''Yes, that one! I want it so much''
Me: ''You know that it's not a fair trade...''
Noob: ''I know but please I want your Gae Bolg... if I give you my Yamato with it?''
Me: ''Hmm... I'll be a gentleman with you, you can keep your Yamato.''
Noob: ''Ok ok thank you!''
**We make the trade**
Noob: ''Thank you very much... that Gae Bolg is hawt!''
Me: ''Take care and be carefull, you'll see that some people are not as gentle as I am''
Noob: ''I'll remember that... and thanks again''

At least, the kid seemed to be really happy with his Gae Bolg... lol

Nailuj
Oct 8, 2006, 07:37 PM
Do male and female have the same attack actions? I remember back in PSO, females worked faster with other weapons (daggers) compared to males (sabers); and vice-versa.

I played as a hucast when I first played PSO, got up to about 160 then tried female classes. It's frustrating getting used to a hunewearl or a racaseal after being a big ol hucast lol.

Haruka-sama
Oct 8, 2006, 07:38 PM
On 2006-10-08 12:13, adamgnome104 wrote:

Uhhh.

The sad thing is it works.

I want to go into PSU and say OMG I'M GOING TO FSOD ____, only it'll be my friend and make him sign out, then scare the crap out of people, lol.

lol, that would be great =D

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 07:39 PM
On 2006-10-08 17:12, vg_geek86 wrote:
I remember on caves, when ppl would ask for a TP I would put one right under those falling pillars. Funny as hell when they would teleport in just as it was falling.

So that was you!!1! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Kismet
Oct 8, 2006, 07:42 PM
On 2006-10-08 17:37, Nailuj wrote:
Do male and female have the same attack actions? I remember back in PSO, females worked faster with other weapons (daggers) compared to males (sabers); and vice-versa.

I played as a hucast when I first played PSO, got up to about 160 then tried female classes. It's frustrating getting used to a hunewearl or a racaseal after being a big ol hucast lol.

I don't think they do. I think females are slightly more graceful, or possibly faster, with certain movements. For example, if you watch some videos on youtube or whatever, males who use twin daggers seem somewhat stiff and choppy. Whereas females perform with diligence and swiftness when using twin daggers.

Also, it depends on the specific PA being used and such.

vg_geek86
Oct 8, 2006, 07:42 PM
EL OH ELZ!

Nothing personal =)

Nailuj
Oct 8, 2006, 07:46 PM
On 2006-10-08 17:42, Kismet wrote:

On 2006-10-08 17:37, Nailuj wrote:

I don't think they do. I think females are slightly more graceful, or possibly faster, with certain movements. For example, if you watch some videos on youtube or whatever, males who use twin daggers seem somewhat stiff and choppy. Whereas females perform with diligence and swiftness when using twin daggers.

Also, it depends on the specific PA being used and such.

makes sense. I have been watching vids from youtube, since that's all I can see of the game right now...damit I want the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm still debating if I am gonna make a cast or a newman

Zorafim
Oct 8, 2006, 07:56 PM
Going back to the males playing female topic for no reason, I always tend to play female characters when I play video games, starting since I was a child. I have no idea why, it just feels more fun or something when I do that.

A prank that I've always wanted to do is to start flirting with a guy when he gets a bit too touchy, and tell him I'm a guy when he gets too close. I'd be kinda icky, but scarring a jerk like that would be interesting.

Nailuj
Oct 8, 2006, 07:58 PM
lol that is funny to do, it's happened to me and a lot of times you don't even have to try to pick up a guy.

Souppy
Oct 8, 2006, 08:11 PM
Like I said in another post, that thing with males playing female characters to get items won't work on Xbox 360... *do you have a mic?*... so I'll make a girl character like I always did and if a guy talks to me like I'm a girl, he must be deaf or something... lol...

Innominate
Oct 8, 2006, 08:21 PM
You've just been Pwnk'd!

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 08:29 PM
ALT BACKSPACE TO TELEPORT OUT AND GO SSJ!1 > all these ideas. Works best on HUmars.

ProfessorZ
Oct 8, 2006, 09:49 PM
LOL I remembered when I was extremely bored on PSO GC I would say,"What time is it?" Before I could get and answer I would say "FSOD TIME" And just keep on saying HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA till everyone left lol

Foxix
Oct 8, 2006, 10:00 PM
in GC PSO 1&2 also in 3 I created a small band of about 7 "agent smiths" and essensially emote kicked the carp out of any "Neo" characters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foxix on 2006-10-08 20:00 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Oct 8, 2006, 11:04 PM
make a character named saner and be a complete ass. lol not really. i dont like pranksters. im just gonna play how the game was meant to be played

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2006-10-08 21:05 ]</font>

Natrokos
Oct 8, 2006, 11:15 PM
(Meanwhile in the back of the room Natrokos steals the ideas of his preoccupied comrades and begins to scribble erratic, (but still somewhat legible) evils and other nefarious deeds onto a piece of parchment....He will indeed be commiting these unspeakable atrocities and crimes against humanity in the near future..)

Not really, even though running around as Saner would be fun.