PDA

View Full Version : question bout psu...

RadicalEd
Oct 8, 2006, 01:08 AM
alright so... im waiting for psu just like everyone else... and im excited just like anyone before getting a new game but.. i always have a great fear whenever i start a new game o__ o ... fear that i might mess something up and not be able to go back and fix it or redo it again unless i wanna restart...

so i guess im asking is there anything i better becareful of doing or make sure to do? things that i wont be able to go back to doing? even things that are unnecessary but maybe neat to do.. i like to explore everything bout a game... like remember mags on pso? if you raised them wrong then you just gotta restart or find a new one... also i heard theres different looking partner machinery? is this cuz of the way you raise it? ... and if thats the case,can anyone link me to a guide that instructs how to do so? thanks ^ ^

HKDon
Oct 8, 2006, 01:18 AM
From what I heard from the update, there will be a special part you can feed your partner that will reset their stats, I'm not sure this will devolve them but it will help out with any mistakes.
And besides everyone always makes mistakes on their first character in any MMO, I remember back on PSO with my first FOmar, I ended up making a POW mag XD course I ended up going the power Force route http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kyuu
Oct 8, 2006, 01:42 AM
Look on the first page of this site. There are links on the left-hand side of the page. Look under Phantasy Star Universe. You'll see links to guides about Partner Machinery.