PDA

View Full Version : FREE GAMPLAY RECORDER

Zabot
Oct 8, 2006, 02:20 PM
I just found a real, legit way to get a gameplay recoder, for those who own PSU maybe you can get us some gameplay vids, well heres how ok.
go to google, and search "download fast Caps Pro" click on the link that lets you download it, after you have downloaded and installed fast caps pro, go to help, and input *snip* just as it is (with the small letter i and the rest caps) for the top one, then input *snip* for ther serial number and hit ok, after doing this, jsut set your FPS and minimize it, press F8 to begin recording, and F9 to stop. hope you all enjoy this, NOW GET US SOME NEW VIDOES, peace out guys. im not for sure this will work for everyone, my friend could not run pro on his comp it was to slow, and im not sure if the serial and other thing, but if it does then congrats. peace guys

EDIT: Serial number removed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-10-08 12:40 ]</font>

CpwninOBrien
Oct 8, 2006, 02:22 PM
thanx for the info bro i think i will just buy fraps thats only like mowing 3 lawns

Stray_Mag
Oct 8, 2006, 02:26 PM
I've always been a Frapps kind of guy. Doesn't require a SN and has been extremely reliable in my FFXI past. PSU for PC does use DivX to run Graphics right?

Zabot
Oct 8, 2006, 02:29 PM
yea, in that case could you help me, (dont feel like buying fraps although it is good) when i record, even with fraps, the sound doesnt come through, even when i convert it, does anyone know why, even when i uncheck sound compressor or watever it still doesnt work. help please thanks.

Kent
Oct 8, 2006, 02:31 PM
...Did you just give out a serial number for software, that people would normally have to pay for?

Zabot
Oct 8, 2006, 02:32 PM
absolutely not. . . at least i dont think so, i found it on a website, so unless they did then yea

Kent
Oct 8, 2006, 02:37 PM
I'm going to have to say you did. Here's a link to a site that's actually selling the things - and free stuff doesn't use serial keys, either. :/

http://www.ejoystudio.com/

Ryna
Oct 8, 2006, 02:39 PM
If there is a serial number involved, there is a good chance someone payed for it and decided to leak it. As such, I am going to close this thread.