PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Games

Ullias
Oct 8, 2006, 02:44 PM
I have to confess that one of the things I found most fun about PSO was that whenever I became slightly bored with the game there was always the back up of stupid games that players invented (I am thinking things such as lobby chair races, using a confuse trap and gambling on rappies fighting each other, hide and seek and the money pick up game)so i was wondering if any random activities have turned up in psu yet?

Ryoten
Oct 8, 2006, 02:47 PM
With different blocks & wide areas on PSU, trying to play hide & go seek will be like looking for a grain of rice in the desert. lol. Yeah, it would be cool though.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 8, 2006, 02:48 PM
pranks check out my pranks thread lol good ideas in ther

Stray_Mag
Oct 8, 2006, 02:49 PM
Hopefully if a PvP turns up, players could use their Partner Machines againts others and have *dare I say it* Pokemon Battles!

Asim
Oct 8, 2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah, my bro netz and I are going to be sitting down in lobbies and calling everyone nerds occassionally

Tystys
Oct 8, 2006, 02:59 PM
On 2006-10-08 12:49, Stray_Mag wrote:
Hopefully if a PvP turns up, players could use their Partner Machines againts others and have *dare I say it* Pokemon Battles!

Considering what I've seen on how the AI of the PM's is built, something tells me they would automatically attack the attacker and not the PM.

Stray_Mag
Oct 8, 2006, 03:01 PM
That's a Shame... Anyway, it could be a game of endurance: If the PM masters just hold still, it's a race to see which PM can kill the opposing master faster. *hehe "master faster"...*

Cigaro
Oct 8, 2006, 03:56 PM
On 2006-10-08 12:55, Asim wrote:
Yeah, my bro netz and I are going to be sitting down in lobbies and calling everyone nerds occassionally

People like you make the internet a welcome place for everyone.