PDA

View Full Version : Where is this from...

Ryna
Oct 8, 2006, 05:33 PM
I believe that is from Burning Rangers.

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 05:33 PM
I know its been posted before someone in the past but where is this pic from?
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/RizenForce/Images/Judith/errr.jpg

Umi_Ryu
Oct 8, 2006, 05:34 PM
Burning Rangers ? Is that it ? I never played the game but I think it is that.

Edit : Too slow again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umi_Ryu on 2006-10-08 15:34 ]</font>

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 05:35 PM
That name rings a bell...thanks for the quick replys.

Ryna
Oct 8, 2006, 05:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Rangers

It was a decent, under-rated Saturn game.

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 05:39 PM
OH! I think my cousin has that game! No wonder it sounds familiar....now I have to call him up and ask if I can borrow the saturn later on Thanksgiving lol

crazyrobot
Oct 8, 2006, 05:39 PM
awww lol I remember that song. When i played PSO a few years ago me and my friends use to joke about "Burning Ranger" song was about a gay Ranger.

Forever Zero
Oct 8, 2006, 05:40 PM
Ohhh, yep that's Burning Rangers. It was a great game for Saturn. This topic kinda makes me wanna go play it. XD

Openget
Oct 8, 2006, 05:44 PM
I always used to play the theme song when I did that 'movie' mission.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Openget on 2006-10-08 15:45 ]</font>

Hajile
Oct 8, 2006, 05:53 PM
leet a Burning ranger poster/furniture for your room?

a FFXI mog house can't touch that ;p

mechatra
Oct 8, 2006, 05:57 PM
: O

!!!

I want it!!!
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ROOM DECOR!?

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 06:00 PM
I think i got it after getting an S Rank on a mission. All I know is i was dumping mats into bank and i saw i had this room decoration.

mechatra
Oct 8, 2006, 06:07 PM
Ah, course, your not online are you Rizen.

Bleh... *hopes feeling slightly crushed*

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 06:08 PM
*pats* Sorry ><
I would be online if it wasnt for my damn brother -_-

Diablohead
Oct 8, 2006, 06:30 PM
Awesome, burning rangers lives on!

I'm happy now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 06:38 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-09 12:19 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Oct 8, 2006, 06:54 PM
Actually, this kind of makes me mad to see room decorations like this. It gives me the feeling that Sonic Team is using the Phantasy Star franchise as nothing more than a platform to promote and plug their other game frachises. If they wanted to plug games - how about more plugs to previous PS and PSO entires in that franchise?

That would be one I'd definately feed to my PM if I ever recieved it.

mechatra
Oct 8, 2006, 06:56 PM
GTFO!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

kazuma56
Oct 8, 2006, 07:01 PM
Yep its from burning rangers, the only other "good" saturn game I don't own aside from SF3.... I did play it for like 30 mins at a friends house, it was fun.

A2K
Oct 8, 2006, 07:23 PM
On 2006-10-08 16:54, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Actually, this kind of makes me mad to see room decorations like this. It gives me the feeling that Sonic Team is using the Phantasy Star franchise as nothing more than a platform to promote and plug their other game frachises. If they wanted to plug games - how about more plugs to previous PS and PSO entires in that franchise?

The Golden Axe? A Day with Ecco? Run, Hedgehog, Run?

Sinue_v2
Oct 8, 2006, 07:44 PM
Which were very obscure and hidden references. A few plugs here and there are no big deal - but Sonic Team has taken them to a whole new level in PSO and PSU. Even old-school Sierra didn't plug nearly as much as they do.

They fit a whole damned commercial for Billy Hatcher into PSO Ep III - and even that commerical had a plug for Sonic. A plug within a plug... that's just a whole new level of whoring.

Mazoku
Oct 8, 2006, 07:52 PM

I guess I can see where you're coming from, but in this particular case, promoting an old Saturn game will in no way net them any money. Also, its very obscure and the name of the game is not present.

I'd agree with you more if it was for a currently available game. I think this particular item is pretty cool.

Bomberto
Oct 8, 2006, 07:58 PM
It's the S-Rank prize for the Burning Forest mission on Neudaiz, which I can't get for the life of me.

Damn SEEDs, slow me down so much, and my NPCs just sit there and pick their butts.

Maxurion
Oct 8, 2006, 07:59 PM
On 2006-10-08 17:52, Mazoku wrote:

I guess I can see where you're coming from, but in this particular case, promoting an old Saturn game will in no way net them any money. Also, its very obscure and the name of the game is not present.

I'd agree with you more if it was for a currently available game. I think this particular item is pretty cool.

... Nintendo Wii will be able to play Sega Saturn games...

Rizen
Oct 8, 2006, 08:03 PM
On 2006-10-08 17:58, Bomberto wrote:
It's the S-Rank prize for the Burning Forest mission on Neudaiz, which I can't get for the life of me.

Damn SEEDs, slow me down so much, and my NPCs just sit there and pick their butts.

Well I guess that would explain it. Just got S Rank on that mission today so yeah.

Disasteroid
Oct 8, 2006, 11:28 PM
On 2006-10-08 17:59, Maxurion wrote:

On 2006-10-08 17:52, Mazoku wrote:

... Nintendo Wii will be able to play Sega Saturn games...

No it won't. Where the hell did you get that?

Ryogen
Oct 9, 2006, 01:45 AM
Burning Rangers which is a sega saturn game made back in 97 or 96

Ryudo
Oct 9, 2006, 04:00 AM

Yeah I'm sure they're just using PSU to rake in cash off Burning Rangers

And they reference PSO in plenty of other games including Burning Rangers and Billy Hatcher, or did you not get the rappy egg? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nephias
Oct 9, 2006, 06:29 AM
Heres hopeing for a Skies of Arcadia poster/related item to decorate our rooms with.

Ullias
Oct 9, 2006, 11:24 AM
burning rangers was awesome you could save yuji Naka from dying in a fire lol.

Nephias
Oct 9, 2006, 11:53 AM
Obligatory! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiHD4LWq9eU