PDA

View Full Version : does PSU support Rumble?

ANIMEniac
Oct 8, 2006, 09:24 PM
for those who played ps2, could you tell if the game supports rumble pack? i plan to play on 360 and it would be nice if i could have it. when i played PSOX, i used it as a way of telling me i just got owned, especialy if it was late and i was falling asleap in a room of enemies. i have acualy been saved buy it a couple of times ^_^

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 8, 2006, 09:59 PM
Right, now that the spam is gone, I think the answer is yes, but I cannot swear by it, not having the PS2 version (or any version).

BlueDagger
Oct 8, 2006, 10:23 PM
On 2006-10-08 19:24, ANIMEniac wrote:
for those who played ps2, could you tell if the game supports rumble pack? i plan to play on 360 and it would be nice if i could have it. when i played PSOX, i used it as a way of telling me i just got owned, especialy if it was late and i was falling asleap in a room of enemies. i have acualy been saved buy it a couple of times ^_^

First you have to buy a big bulker rumble pack, and plug it into the back of your controller... oh and don't forget the batteries... then you just turn it on, and try to keep it form rumblin' right outta' your hand........ Oh, wait! Controllers actually come with internal rumple packs these days... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I'm pretty sure it will.

Tycho
Oct 9, 2006, 01:19 AM
According to the game, it supports 'vibration'!